1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advanced Application Forms 1.2.14

Unlimited application forms and types.

1. Snog
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Updates Duration:
    Lifetime for Compatible XF Versions Listed Above
    Visible Branding:
    No

advappbox.png
    Despite it's name, Advanced Application Forms can be used for just about any type of form you need! It's not just for applications.

Features
    • Unlimited Application Types*
    • Unlimited Application Forms*
    • Unlimited Questions*
    • Different Application Forms for each Application Type
    • Different Questions for each Application Form
    • Show Multiple Application Types in sidebar and/or navigation tab
    • Control Application Type access using XenForo Criteria system
    • Control Application Form access using XenForo Criteria system
    • Notification of an application via Forum Thread and/or Email and/or Private Message
    • Instantly promote a user when they submit an application
    • Include a yes/no poll in a thread and automatically promote the user based on the poll results
    • Include a normal poll with no promotion options in a thread
    • Open an application when starting a new thread
    • Specify different forums for reports for each Application Form
    • Define a default question set that can be included on all applications
    • Much, much more!
    * Limited only if you are limited in database size and/or free disk space.

For a live demo, you can go to my XenForo Site

01edittype.jpg 02editform.jpg 03editform.jpg 04editform.jpg 05editform.jpg 06editform.jpg 07editquestions.jpg 08editquestions.jpg 09application.jpg 10reportinthread.jpg
    Laetos, LanceBase, Dani47 and 8 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Laetos
    Laetos
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.13
    When i bought this resource a while ago and realized that voting with more options was not included Snog quickly responded and added these features in his last release. What can i say a great product!
  2. Britney
    Britney
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.13
    Awesome support, awesome plugin and amazing feedback from developer. Works great if you are having a multi gaming community for MMO's like me.
  3. N1Gaming
    N1Gaming
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.11
    This addon has provided everything we've needed to get our community up and running. I can't imagine how long it would have taken me to design and integrate applications without this, fantastic job from Snog and I have not had a single issue with it.
  4. Ugur Ilmaz
    Ugur Ilmaz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.9
    I can't imagine a forum without a moderator application form. It has incredible features and Author is really helpful. Nice addon !
  5. Michael Frame
    Michael Frame
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.6
    This is by far the best addon for xenforo ever if you have a gaming community. When I first purchased this 2 weeks ago, it didn't have an option to just "Approve or Deny" applications with the click of a button. I would have to manually go in and change their usergroups if I accepted them to the clan. I posted a request on his forums to see if he could possibly add the "Approve or Deny" functionality and not even 3 days later he has a new update out with that function in it. It is by far the most flawless addon I have ever used. This guy is really awesome and is out to please his buyers! I would give this addon a 10 star but thats not avaliable!
  6. rafass
    rafass
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.5
    This is the most powerful and complete addon to manage applications. tons of useful options and top service, running absolutely perfect Great job. thanks! ★★★★★
  7. Robby
    Robby
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.4
    This is a great addon and i'm glad i bought it. The response of the author is very fast and the addon does what it should. Love this for my forum and members.
  8. RichardGaspa
    RichardGaspa
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.3
    Great Five-Star must have addon. Easy to install, setup and use. This is a great way to ensure you get the needed information requested by members. And it's fun to use. Want to see it in use live? Check out my site.
  9. Newt
    Newt
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    Well tought out addon with many customization options. Widget-ready, allows the use of permissions and promotions with interesting time-saving, automated features.
    Author's support is excellent, really makes the package well worth the price. Thanks!
  10. Shiro
    Shiro
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.0
    This addon is great. It does exactly what it should, and the developer is very receptive to feature requests from the community. I'm a very happy customer of Snog's and he makes high quality products.