- Tweak accepted list of file types for browser compatibility.
- Fix for "Faster Install" mode could get stuck in an infinite loop.
Reminder: If you wish to continue using the update checking or install from RM URL options, then you WILL need to upgrade to version 1.4.0 or above.
Thank you @Xon and @NixFifty. This release includes the following:
- Fix for XenForo.com updating to XenForo 2
- Optional, disabled by default, ability to only rebuild changed/touched public templates during add-on install process.
- Works with multiple add-ons
- Does not affect;
- admin templates
- email templates
Another set of improvements by @Xon. Thanks Xon!
- Fix issue where count of add-ons requiring updates vs list of add-ons requiring updates could get out of sync
- Optional semantic version comparison, so if a newer version is installed locally it is not considered requiring an update.
The majority of the fixes and features in this release were developed by @Xon, so please everyone say "Thank you @Xon"
- Support for multiple deployment methods. In addition to the usual "File copy" method (which requires a write access everywhere) you can now deploy add-ons via FTP uploads.
- Resolved a number of compatibility issues with some add-ons by some developers which do not follow the usual standard of packaging add-ons.
- Attempts to reset opcode cache to prevent unexpected errors when installing or upgrading.
- Redesigned and simplified interface.
- Support for add-on batches - this allows you to add multiple files and Resource Manager URLs before eventually confirming and starting the Install / Upgrade.
- New Rebuild Caches page.
- New Add-on Install Log.
Please disable the add-on from the Admin CP before attempting to upgrade the add-on. This means you should not attempt to update the add-on by using the add-on itself.
If you are experiencing errors, please first upload the files from this version, and then disable event listeners by adding the following to config.php:
$config['enableListeners'] = false;
Then, disable the add-on and upgrade by going to List Add-ons > Add-on Installer: Controls > Upgrade Add-on and uploading the XML file.
This update makes a small fix which prevents additional errors showing when listeners are disabled.