No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.4
  2. 1.5
License
free
Visible branding
No
This add-on is based into Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites and Policy consent of users in the European Union and Help for editors about cookie accepts.

1. You must take reasonable measures from a commercial point of view to inform clearly and to obtain consent for any collection, transfer and use of data carried out at any site, application, publishing by email or other property through use you make Google's products.
  2. You must take reasonable measures from a commercial point of view to ensure that end-users are fully informed and give their consent to the storage and access cookies or any other information on end-user device in which the activity occurs in connection with a product that affect this policy.
FEATURES:
The banner shown above or below or floating.
Fully phrased, for language customizations.
CSS handy and customizable sice style properties.
Fully responsive.
You can set the duration of the cookie (days).
When you press the OKAY button, a cookie is set and the banner disappears
Autodismissible with cookie manual or auto-settings
with transparency
All from style properties.

DEMO:
Into my forum, at bottom
14.webp

15.webp

16.webp

17.webp

18.webp

19.webp
Author
lms
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.33 star(s) 3 ratings

Latest updates

1. 2.0.1 version for XenForo 2

XenForo 2 version is in...
  2. 2.0.1 version for XenForo 2

New version for XenForo 2 is here. Salud2
  3. Now floating and autodismissible with manual or auto cookie setting

FEATURES: The banner shown above or below or floating. Fully phrased, for language...

Latest reviews

Looks great and definitely using it, but my goodness the hoops you have to jump through on your website including registering on your forums (which would have been easier had it been in English) & validating your XenForo License just to download a free resource.
lms
lms
You can download directly without register into my site. Salud2
Great, it does what is says. Working without problems! Much better cookies banner at the bottom.
Thanks!
This is what I was looking for. Much better than the default XenForo cookie notice.
Well done! It looks very well :)
Top Bottom