1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[AA] Multi Prefix 1.5.0

Threads can only have one prefix? Says who? Let them have multiples!

1. Xon
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Additional Requirements:
    php 5.4+
    Updates Duration:
    12 months ($10 yearly renewal)
    Visible Branding:
    Update (2016 May 28th):
    @Xon has taken over this @Daniel Hood's add-on. This product is now available for purchase again. For more information read this thread.

Multiple Prefixes!

Ever run into a situation where you want to prefix a thread with multiple tags? Now you can. All the same features still work, clicking a prefix shows all threads prefixed with that same prefix. Searching for a prefix will show all threads that contain that prefix (plus the other ones it has).

I recommend using Add-on install & upgrade or [#] Install and Upgrade to install this addon.

1. DropDown.png
    2. Thread2Selected.png
    3. ThreadView.png
    4. forum_options.png
    Xorex Xor, THLove, BushNik and 7 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. Bugfix update - Search & ElasticSearch.
  2. Bugfix update
  3. Bugfix update

Recent Reviews

1. Moshe1010
    Version: 1.5.0
    Great support and a life saver add-on. I manage hundreds of clients on a daily basis and navigate through each one's needs is almost impossible. By having multiple prefixes I know exactly who needs more attention and exactly solve their issue. Thanks Xon for adopting this add-on from Daniel and keep developing it.
  2. od808
    Version: 1.4.14a
    This product must have 5 stars due to easy to use, very good and fast to support. I like it and highly recommend !!!
  3. electrogypsy
    Version: 1.4.9
    This add-on has become essential in organizing threads on our forum, I really don't know what we'd do without it. Now that @Xon has taken over development, bug fixes and support requests are answered extremely quickly. I can't recommend this enough for virtually any Xenforo forum.
  4. Sunka
    Version: 1.4.9
    Love it! Easy and very powerful add-on! Looking forward to see what will come from my forum with this! I need more than one prefix in sell/buy category, and this add-on manage to help users on first look find what they need. It has very big potential, and with few better (IMHO) logical and styling improvements by Xon , should take position of top 10 xenforo addons.
  5. Ghostaunt
    Version: 1.4.1
    Many people reported a bug and he's not already solved.. If you moove thread with prefixes, all prefixes are lost... Until an update, i give you 1 star for this paid addon. Sorry.
    1. Xon
      Author's Response
      This should now be fixed, as of v1.4.2
  6. Zynektic
    Version: 1.3.1
    Excellent price, quick upload and installation and works out of the box. The users will love this option. As usual, another great product which is affordable and worth the money.
  7. rafass
    Version: 1.2.1
    Exactly what I was looking for to my board, installed in Xenforo 1.4.5 and everything is working absolutely perfect. highly recommended to admins who need more than 1 prefixes. Thanks Daniel! Good job!
  8. Hentai
    Version: 1.2.1
    Fully functional, does what it says, though I wish there was a way to make it easier to use for my members. Seems a lot of them aren't taking advantage of the multi-prefixes properly =/
  9. Market1234
    Version: 1.2.0
    doesn't work with showcase? I don't see how to activate it either! Can somebody please help me and let me know if this works with showcase? Also.........
    1. Xon
      Author's Response
      "Threads can only have one prefix..." please tell me where you thougth integration for Showcase was implied? Also, this isn't a good place to ask support questions. Try the discussion thread or my site.
  10. WearableTechForums.com
    Version: 1.1.1
    Although this could be a great add-on, I've encountered the bugs to which the developer has so far not been responsive. Specifically, sometimes I am unable to add multiple prefixes.
    1. Xon
      Author's Response
      You told me it wasn't working, I couldn't replicate it and gave a solution which you said fixed it. When you reverted the solution I gave, shockingly it stopped working again.