Fixed some bugs that prevented this addon from being used in XF1.2. You do not need to run any update scripts with this hotfix; just upload the files.
Unmaintained [8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo (Events) 1.5.0b
Event Planning, RSVP and Calendar
Lots of files have been deleted with this version. If you want to keep your directories clean of extraneous files, you can delete your existing /library/EWRatendo/ directory before uploading the new files.
- Removed the streaming system from XenAtendo in preparation for the future release of XenRio. More information about why this change was made can be found on this thread.
Renada likes this.
- Cleaned up the "Location Information URL" option. The reason for this is to make it easier to change the option to suit other services than googlemaps. One user in particular wanted to use this feature to display a Minecraft Map instead; now you can with far less errors.
- Added an option to disable the inclusion of extended venue information: address, city, state and zip. Some people just don't have a need for this since all of their events are online. Keep in mind events that...
- There is now an option to enable "24-hour mode".
- There is now an option to enable "15-minute intervals".
- You can now edit the thread-prefix of any event which has a linked event thread from the edit page of that event.
- BUG FIX: fixed an issue where time conflicts would not be processed correctly if two events started and ended with an hour long overlap.
Hey guys! Its the holiday season, and this mod is free! If you candonate, please do! Or buy, the branding removal option! Anything you can do to help, will be greatly appreciated!
- You can now edit service parameters (though I doubt anyone will need this except me).
- A check has been put in to prevent malicious users from editing events in which they did not have permissions.
- When using the "create new...
- JustinTV/TwitchTV jQuery will now pull in the correct number of viewers.
- Googlemap jQuery will now properly encode URIs.
- Added an option to enable/disable endless events. Endless events do not have an "expiration", they will run till the end of time. Disabling endless events will force the event creator to set a stop date if they create a recurring event.
- All new "recurring" events will now have a default "expiration" of 1 year after the creation date. This will make it so...
- This update is a fix for a major issue in 1.4.4. The "stream conflict" system I introduced apparently broke the "event recurrence" system. This update fixes that.
- Added support for 24/7 streams. There is no direct link to create 24/7 streams, but its a secret link at "events/create-247". Why create a 24/7 event, instead of a 24 hour event that recurs every day? Events marked as 24/7, will not be compared in the "stream conflict" system. They will also not clog up your calendar...
- Moved images from the JS directory to STYLES. This is for CDNs.
- Added a bbcode for embedding streams: [stream=embed/chat]id[/stream]
- Added a seperate field in events for zipcodes.
- Added a moderation queue system so events can be moderated.
- Added an option to change the geolocation of google maps.
- RSVP list has been completely redesigned to look much nicer.
- Thread titles will now be trimmed more correctly.
- Streams will now check conflicts in order to prevent...