This is an unsupported and FREE addon. There is a paid version, which is fully supported, available here: [8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo 2 (Events) PRO
- Compatible XF Versions:
- Visible Branding:
- Yes, but removable with payment
A branding removal license and instructions on how to remove the brands quick and easily can be purchased HERE for $50. Each branding removal license is good for ONE forum only! If you appreciate the work here, please DONATE.
This mod adds an Event Schedule and RSVP system to XenForo... With this, administrators can define a forum as the "event forum". Then whenever a user submits an event, it will automatically create a thread in that forum, and tie the event into that thread.
From there, users can RSVP for the event, as well as find additional information such as google map integration and live streams. This mod will also add an "Upcoming events for this week" module to the top of the defined event forum.
- Event scheduling with auto-thread generation
- Monthly and Weekly calendar views
- RSVP system for registered users
- Google Map integration for events
- uStream/justinTV integration for events
- upload the contents of the attached zip to your XF root
- install from file on server: "library/EWRatendo/addon-EWRatendo.xml"
- set options for the events in administration control panel
- set usergroup permissions for administration rights
- While the Event and it's Thread are linked, they are still separate entities. If an event is deleted, the linked thread will automatically be closed with a notice. However, if a thread is deleted, the link event and all RSVPs with it will be deleted as well.
Unmaintained [8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo (Events) 1.5.0b
Event Planning, RSVP and Calendar