404 Enhancement (ST404) 1.5.1

No permission to buy ($20.95)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
2.0, 2.1
License
1 license = 1 site
Updates duration
3 Months - $20.95 | 1 Year - $35.95 | Lifetime - $95.95
If you like this add-on, rate it. This helps others to make decisions. If you have any ideas or suggestions don't hesitate and write to me.

DEMO

Link no longer available? With this add-on you can individually redirect each ErrorCode 404 link to a new URL.

Each 404 is logged and can be viewed in the ACP.
A redirect can then be created as required.

Feature:
  • Specify a redirection directly when deleting a thread
  • redirect for merged threads
  • Selectable HTTP Status Code for Redirects
  • Detailed history for all redirects
  • Multi Edit for Errors
  • Export to ST404 CSV File
  • Import from ST404 CSV File
  • and more...
Apache .htaccess is not required, works entirely inside XenForo
Author
au lait
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from au lait

Latest updates

1. 1.5.1

[fixed] template issue
  2. 1.5.0

[add] Improved URL recognition [add] Redirect for Merge Threads - to the merged thread [add]...
  3. 1.4.0

[add] Specify a redirection directly when deleting a thread [add] by FirstPost delete...

Latest reviews

If you're not using this, you're doing your visitors landing on 404 errors a serious injustice. I use another add-on to fix all posted links, but what you can't fix so easily is whats posted elsewhere online. This allows you to correct inbound links to direct them to the right place. Its tedious work, but with time you have visitors landing on the right pages and that is good for your Google rankings and user satisfaction.
Great add-on, work perfect :) i like this author, clean work, good support and very fast replay. Plz add 410 option also, thanks!
I like this , no such add-on .
It is very nice to find the 404s on the street one by one.
All directions in one panel
Implemented the add-on on my forums, works perfectly, helps me to improve user experience. Thank you very much!