– New option: Display link to reports regardless of the open reports presence
– New option: Create a separate report if a new multi-account is detected
Let's imagine the situation: User Bobby already has a report on a multi-account, which contains his other account with the nickname George, and he logs into a new account with the nickname Henryk. If this option is enabled, a new report will be created for the Henryk account, which will list the previous two accounts: Bobby and George. If this option is disabled, Henryk's account will be added to the first report on Bobby's account. However, if this report is closed, you will not receive a new notification.
– Creating a duplicate report in the specified forum
– Problem with compatibility of XF scripts in some places (conversations, user ban)
– Reduced number of scripts to load. Previously, scripts for all detection methods were loaded for the user, but now they are loaded depending on the activated detection methods