Observer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Holy... You're on this site? *Squees*
    Reactions: Observer
    Moynal
    Moynal
    Hmm.. What old convos is my Big Sis reading?
    Do you do it too? Because some of them are fluffy and cuddly and I love them. *Hugs*
    Moynal
    Moynal
    Yeah, you did make quite a few errors. I didn't point them out often because I didn't want to hurt your enthusiasm or your feelings. And since I knew what you meant anyway.:)
    Moynal
    Moynal
    Can I just let you know that seeing responses on this site is just weird? I'm getting all nostalgic! Gods, I need more hugs. *Glomps*
    I like that avatar... Nice to see you paying attention to this site.
    Moynal
    Moynal
    You changed your avatar half an hour ago?
    Hallo Miss Catherine!
    Moynal
    Moynal
    Hello again... and now I'm waiting for SB to hit the lag since it's going to happen.
    Hello Catherine!:)
    Moynal
    Moynal
    So... SB is lagging... uhm... are you able to respond on here? Or is that a no go?
    Observer
    Observer
    I'll get on it soon. :) Don't let me forget.

I kind of want to change my Xenforo avvie, but don't know what to pick... Any suggestions?
    Moynal
    Moynal
    I'll poke you.:)

Do you like anything at the moment? I like themes... So... Saber? We can brainstorm if want.
    Igraine? We need to have a.. Talk.
    Moynal
    Moynal
    "Love it? I..Well... Uhm... 'Need a distraction'. "You're blonde!"
    Observer
    Observer
    "It doesn't actually work that way, little cousin." *Ruffles your hair, despite feeling hurt.*
    Moynal
    Moynal
    *Looking guilty.* "I guess not... You're more talented and skilled than I am. But.. Me..Little? I'm not little, Cousin Igraine."
    Do I sound different tonight? I... Kinda think that I do but I can't quite place it and so I need an outsider's opinion.
    Moynal
    Moynal
    My father is an intelligent man and while I often wish to gain his approval and for him to feel pride... I like being my own person. My Dad isn't a happy man. He's worn down, tired, and I don't like that. I remember the one time he took me on a hike when I was six years old. He's my dad and... I must sound pathetic.
    Moynal
    Moynal
    Even after all this time I have my dad on a pedestal... and I want more than anything to have his love and approval. You know?
    Moynal
    Moynal
    Amy's cute and cuddly and Alex is a grumpy old sourpuss with daddy issues and cranky old man syndrome.

None at all. I'm just a nitpicker.

Ah. It's good... Truly.
    I can be irritating and annoying. I understand.

Catherine? Forgive me for being so crass but... Go to bed.:p I'm not angry just... You need a bit of sleep.:)
    Don't make me pull out Samuel L Jackson:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENjKi7NkTNE
    Das a nice avvie, Mine Friend.:)
    What is it? I don't think I recognize it. I apologize for that.
    Moynal
    Moynal
    How's it coming along, Princess?
    Moynal
    Moynal
    You know what the worst part about being white and having a **** is? I can't dance. Sure, I can actually play basketball using skill rather than relying on slam dunks. I can enjoy a greater amount of upper body strength with less effort... But I can't dance.
    Moynal
    Moynal
    Jeeze... I need to stop this rambling. I sound like a whiny teenager... I'm not really serious. I hope that's obvious. I just like to ramble at times.
    Catherine? I know you're busy n all but... If your willpower is insufficient... Do you mind if I remind you that you're still busy and so should be doing the stuff you're busy with?
    What I mean is... If I can help at all then I will. Just let me know if that's okay.:)
    Moynal
    Moynal
    Doh?
    Observer
    Observer
    It doesn't count, since I'm working between responses, and taking a long time.
    Moynal
    Moynal
    Ah. Just had to be sure, Catherine. You're awesome, you know that?
    You're back? Or... Oh God. Please don't tell me you've been hurt really badly and...:(
    Moynal
    Moynal
    Uhm... I do have a question... Isn't it early? Like.. You're not normally on this early. And you were on later than normal this morning. Please explain?
    Moynal
    Moynal
    Hello again? What's up?
    Moynal
    Moynal
    Are you just not able to type or something? If you are... *Facepalms* Well then you wouldn't be able to let me know. I feel so stupid for not getting that sooner. *Bangs head against wall*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom