Digital Jedi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Became curious after seeing your latest posts in the development discussion forum and wanted to ask what you're making with the ygoprodeck api đź‘€ (yugioh player here as well)
    Reactions: Digital Jedi
    Digital Jedi
    Digital Jedi
    Eventually, Deck Studio and Netrep and the company that ran them, Empyre Group, shutdown and all the tech guys went their separate ways. And for years all those [ycard] BBCodes just sat in old posts doing nothing. I could never figure out how to make it work again even when the database was still up and running.
    Digital Jedi
    Digital Jedi
    So on a whim I looked to see if there was a new API somewhere, since I just upgraded. I didn't expect to find anything. I less expected to get it up and running. I don't actually know what I'm doing, but little by little, I'm getting it to work again.
    Digital Jedi
    Digital Jedi
    Here's an ancient post I made about the Pegasus League when I remembered what that was. I loved how decklists looked with the linking, so that's why I never removed the BBCode. I always held out hope.

Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'... Into the future... Which is why I grease all my clocks with molasses. Now I've got ants.
    Yeah, but I still wanna know how many times Kier went to the bathroom during the settlement hearings.
    For some reason, it annoys me when my mom uses "LOL" in a comment, and still doesn't know what Notifications are.
    EQnoble
    EQnoble
    LOL
    Digital Jedi
    Digital Jedi
    Today mom sent me a text. It said "May the fourth be with you,lol"

WTF?
    EQnoble
    EQnoble
    lol..it is a bit of irony... a may 4th notification with a SW ref...that in some circles qualifies as epic.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom