1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
EQnoble

2 piece trim added

The existing trim was stained and clear coated many times over 50 years so I had to try to match aged stain combinations of stain colors that are no longer produced. I like the look of the new trim over the old so the whole house may get redone.

2 piece trim added
EQnoble, Sep 21, 2016
gldtn likes this.
    • ŽivaAkcija
      nice ones, when you add tv on it post it here :D
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      ŽivaAkcija
      awesome ideas for tv
    • EQnoble
      Ohhh YEAH!

I forgot to add those things in there, I knew I was missing something :D

I wont be mounting the TV's just yet as I am still making a large mess building my own vault door and 6 x 3"dia rod locking mechanism design that also makes use of a 1 of a kind relocker I designed which won't require smithing in the event that someone attempts to penetrate the vault with force.

At any rate you will probably see pictures of the finished vault (can't show the guts because that would ruin the whole point of designing a custom locking mechanism) before I mount the tvs and take a picture.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    WIP
    Uploaded By:
    EQnoble
    Date:
    Sep 21, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    4032px
    Height:
    3024px
    Aperture:
    f/2.2
    Make:
    Apple
    Model:
    iPhone 6s Plus
    Date / Time:
    2016:09:20 20:35:40
    Exposure Time:
    1/15 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 320
    Focal Length:
    4.15 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).