Custom Tabs

Custom Tabs 1.6.3

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.3
  2. 1.4
  3. 1.5
Custom Tabs Add-on allows you to add very easily new tabs to the board navigation.

Features:
  1. Set tab title
  2. Set tab link
  3. Set tab description (It will be displayed in a Tooltip when you hover over the tab)
  4. Set position in the navigation
  5. Set which user groups can view the tabs
  6. Set order
  7. Supports unlimited child depth
  8. Supports custom CSS class
  9. Supports inline CSS styling
  10. Supports opening tabs and child links in new window
  11. Set if the tab dropdown will be displayed when you hover over the entire tab
  12. Supports nofollow
  13. Supports tab selection
  14. Supports phrases
The tabs are displayed from the cache so no queries will be used.

User Variables
You can use user variables in title, link & description field. Available variables: {userId}, {username}, {status}, {customTitle}

User Links
Generates current visitor links to different content:

user:profile
user:content
user:threads
user:following
user:followers

Install Instructions:
  1. Upload the contents of the folder "library" to "library" folder on your server where XenForo is installed.
  2. Go to admin area > Install New Add-on, and paste in the "Install from file on server:" field the following path: library/Siropu/CustomTabs/addon-siropu_custom_tabs.xml
  3. Install the Add-on.
Reviews are appreciated. :)
  • acp_list.webp
    acp_list.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 7,972
  • display.webp
    display.webp
    12.5 KB · Views: 7,971
  • general.webp
    general.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 7,263
  • settings.webp
    settings.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 7,122
  • userCriteria.webp
    userCriteria.webp
    44.9 KB · Views: 7,033
  • tabsDemo.webp
    tabsDemo.webp
    13.2 KB · Views: 6,948
Author
Siropu
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 35 ratings

More resources from Siropu

Latest updates

1. New Option

Added option to set if you want the parent tab to be selected when it or its childs are active.
  2. Font Awesome Bug

Fixed an issue with Font Awesome not working in tab title.
  3. Changes

Made some Template Modification changes to improve compatibility with some custom styles...

Latest reviews

Nice. Should have option for default tab deletion and addition too. This way it would help in adjusting the current tabs too
Best add-on for the job! I have one that is $20 and this one is better and simple! Good job <3 and of course I love it`s free!
SIMPLY THE BEST custom tabs addon. When I've seen it's FREE I COULD NOT BELIEVE! Thank you so much @Siropu!
Love your Chat application and thanks for this free one. The quality of your work makes me perk when seeing that you're the author of the add-on!
SIMPLY THE BEST custom tabs addon. When I've seen it's FREE I COULD NOT BELIEVE! Thank you so much @Siropu!
Just what I was looking for. I had been trying to do this as node tabs however it wasn't ideal, but having the ability to just add whatever link you need is perfect, also the ability to colour code links is a nice little bonus.
Excellent add-on.

Any forum needs social sharing to be more prominent if it's going to serve in the Twitter and Facebook age, but it took me a while to find one that did what I wanted with the options I wanted. This one is it.
Absolutely easy to use and very helpful. Saved me a lot of time. Thanks for the free add on! This makes the task of adding to the navbar very easy.
WOW talk about easy-to-use, this add-on is most certainly that!

Of all the modifications (for vB) or add-ons (for XF) that I've ever used to add a tab/link into the Navigation Bar, this one was the most intuitive I've ever come across. Kudos for such a great working and easy-to-use resource!
Works great! A suggestion might be to delete/edit the current menu items as well. For now; I will use the documentation to edit the menu items. :)
Top Bottom