XenForo-optimised VPS hosting

i have a

10GB Space
512MB Ram
150 GB Bandwidth
based in UK, i've had this setup about 5 years... i got a really good deal :)
for £5.70 per month
i get direct admin for £3 per month

totaling £30.67 GBP Inc VAT every 3 months

so roughtly £10.23 a month? that isn't to bad is it?

or could you beat that?

Hi Martyn,

If your current plan is fine, I don't think you should move :) From what it sounds, you've got a great deal.

There's a promotion going on for a limited time: 7 days from today.

ORDER NOW WITH COUPON "5OFF" AND GET 5% OFF YOUR FIRST BILL!

Shamil,

I am looking at your services but I can't find any rates on bandwidth overage fees. I am trying to forecast incremental costs as a site gets significant traffic. I thought I might find more information in your "Enterprise" area of the XenForo optimized section, but it takes you to a support ticket.

Thanks.

--Ed

Hi Ed,

As of yet, we haven't had anyone going over their allocated bandwidth, however, the established datacenter policies average at $2 per gigabyte, hence we'd enforce a $2 per gigabyte overage. It would probably be wise to use a Content Delivery Network with this, and we'd be able to help you set up the CDN for usage on your XenForo website.

The Enterprise VPS options are by custom order only, and thus a ticket would need to be lodged for a quote to be generated by the system. The way you contact us, however, doesn't matter, so I could even put a quote in from this a conversation here.

Shamil

Doesn't Litespeed web server license have a 500 concurrent connection limit when running in a VPS environment?

litespeed is worth it but only if you have a high volume website, but even then its hard to say if you'd use a VPS..

Out of curosity what makes it xenforo optmisised, i havent properly looked about but the only thing i can see which makes XenForo run that little better is APC

litespeed is worth it but only if you have a high volume website, but even then its hard to say if you'd use a VPS..

Out of curosity what makes it xenforo optmisised, i havent properly looked about but the only thing i can see which makes XenForo run that little better is APC

We perform optimisations at the platform/OS level, and continuously monitor and look for ways to optimise the VPS. At the moment, we're looking at switching MySQL out for Percona Server or MariaDB, hover, cPanel clients are at a disadvantage that it's more difficult to try to do it, so the better idea would be to replace the SQL server completely, as a remote host - just another VPS on the node.

Top Bottom