XenForo LiteSpeed Cache [Deleted]

It happens to me maybe twice a day. Several other members have mentioned it as well without giving details.

Two other member posted this:
There seems to be a problem with your sessions (maybe from a cache), if you browse the site with an iPhone, go to a thread and then forum home, etc. you'll appear logged out.
I've tested this on an iPhone 5S, iPad mini and Mac, it's not consistent.

I've noticed I'm logged out sometimes when I initially click the site, however when I click New Posts I'll get logged in.

@Slavik.

I'm a member on @The Sandman's website (AdEx). If you go to the forum home, you appear as if you're logged out (notice asking to register, no notifications, etc). If you go to any other page (be it a thread or New Posts...) you're logged in as normal.

I've just noticed if I navigate back to the forum home, I appear logged out, go to thread, logged in, forum home, logged out. It seems (for me), it's just an issue with forum home.

@Slavik.

I'm a member on @The Sandman's website (AdEx). If you go to the forum home, you appear as if you're logged out (notice asking to register, no notifications, etc). If you go to any other page (be it a thread or New Posts...) you're logged in as normal.

I've just noticed if I navigate back to the forum home, I appear logged out, go to thread, logged in, forum home, logged out. It seems (for me), it's just an issue with forum home.

I notice the same thing when I'm on my iPad, but not so much when I'm on my desktop.

I went ahead and uninstalled this as it's causing too much inconvenience for our members. I went through the installation steps in reverse to remove it.

Two questions though -

- The LiteSpeed config panel won't let me remove the cache storage path (/tmp/diskcache). Just leave it be?
- Also, do I need to go int0 SSH and undo these steps:
Code:
mkdir /tmp/diskcache
chown nobody:nobody /tmp/diskcache
chmod 777 /tmp/diskcache

I went ahead and uninstalled this as it's causing too much inconvenience for our members. I went through the installation steps in reverse to remove it.

Two questions though -

- The LiteSpeed config panel won't let me remove the cache storage path (/tmp/diskcache). Just leave it be?
- Also, do I need to go int0 SSH and undo these steps:
Code:
mkdir /tmp/diskcache
chown nobody:nobody /tmp/diskcache
chmod 777 /tmp/diskcache

leave the path blank

in SSH do rm -rf /tmp/diskcache

OK - so do I have to worry about clearing the path to the cache? And should I run the deletion script for the /tmp/diskcache without clearing the path??

Top Bottom