XenForo LiteSpeed Cache [Deleted]

check your php session.gc_maxlifetime

value of 0 keeps the session until the browser is closed ... greater than zero determines the time of the session, even if the browser is closed when opening the previous session again returns

Reactions: Dan
check your php session.gc_maxlifetime

value of 0 keeps the session until the browser is closed ... greater than zero determines the time of the session, even if the browser is closed when opening the previous session again returns

There is allready a number (1440).

@lsmichael @ExtraLicense @Slavik

When I enable the cache, visitors that hits a cached version of the website are not being counted in the "total user online".
That's normal, but would you have an idea to avoid that ? And count them in the online visitors total too ^^

Actually, the behvior ive expeirenced is they show correctly: http://foromtb.com/

Due to the logging out issues which, again, is not what is being found elsewhere, I would suggest the problem is specific to your server / config.

Have you tried if there is a conflict there? Try turning them all off and see what happens. Take the LS cache time into account.

Good idea ! Since I'm able to reproduce the bug, I'll disable every addons for me and see if it's working^^ Thanks for the tips!

If you discover that its caused by addons then enable them one by one until you find which addon it is.

Been running this for a week now on a E3-1270v3 server with 4 big boards on the server. A 5.2 million post board, a 3.1 million post board, a 2.8 million post board and a 860k post board. Before installing this, loads on the server were an average of 4.8 CPU with spikes up to 7.0 CPU. Now a week later I am seeing an average load of 2.4 and have not seen any spikes above 4.5. Great job on this add-on!

I have litespeed installed on my VPS, but I am still hesitant to use this guest cache feature. I was confused about the uninstall procedure, do I simply take out the code in the htaccess file and then uninstall the add-on and everything would be restored to normal? Or are there more steps to this? I think this would be really helpful for my site, but just want to make sure I can remove easily if it causes problems.

I have litespeed installed on my VPS, but I am still hesitant to use this guest cache feature. I was confused about the uninstall procedure, do I simply take out the code in the htaccess file and then uninstall the add-on and everything would be restored to normal? Or are there more steps to this? I think this would be really helpful for my site, but just want to make sure I can remove easily if it causes problems.

You would uninstall the add-on, remove the code from .htaccess and remove the cache info in your litespeed panel.

Top Bottom