Will url stucture change?

Alexannix

Hello,
i'm going to buy xf, i like the structure and the support and customers community, instead of vb, but there's a thing that i don't like: the url seo firendly structure.
Now, if in next releases will be possible to change and customize this structure i buy xf, if not i'm forced to stay on vb.

Thanks a lot :)

Is there no way to know if will be possible to customize urls?
I need to know, otherwise i can't purchase xf :)

(there's no need for this chand is implemented now, i just want to know if is in xf team's project :) )

My board is written in Turkish and there are charachters that non-turkish visitors won't recognize. That makes the url's which contains turkish charachters hard to write if not copied. I have mentioned this before and it was said xenforo is designed this way :) Hope there will be an option to the seo functions where non-english charachters will convert to english ones.

Is there no way to know if will be possible to customize urls?
I need to know, otherwise i can't purchase xf :)

(there's no need for this chand is implemented now, i just want to know if is in xf team's project :) )
The URLs are not customizable in the way you want. I couldn't comment on whether that might happen in the future - mostly depends on demand (as well as technical feasibility).

Top Bottom