Who do you think won The Presidential Debate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Howard

I'm kind of curious what people here think about the debate....

I'm fairly unsure if politics are allowed here. Sometimes I've seen it and sometimes I've seen it discouraged. :confused:

So for argument sake I'd like to get some people's opinion.

But just in case it's not allowed (this time) or if it is and it turns ugly (and things get locked)....

I've made it so guest can comment in a thread, without registration requirements

http://www.sociallyuncensored.eu/forums/threads/who-do-you-think-won-the-presidential-debate.15376/

But naturally, I'd like your opinion here on XenForo if it is allowed :)

Gary Johnson:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Mitt Romney is full of sh*t

I live in Massachusetts. This man was my Governor and also the guy who lived 2 streets down from me. Believe me when I say.... Our school system is NOT #1 in the country. No way. No how.

If it were #1, we'd be f*cked beyond recovery. Our school system here is so shot through hell that I can't even describe how under educated people here are.

He might be full of it ... but I think he's winning the debate (I didnt watch most of it).
He is speaking clearly and confidently and Obama is stumbling around.

He might be full of it ... but I think he's winning the debate (I didnt watch most of it).
He is speaking clearly and confidently and Obama is stumbling around.
Granted. Obama seems off his game.

But Romney could win all the debates .... That doesn't mean he should be President. I'd love it if some good person from my home state was good enough to be President. JFK was a fine example. Romney is not.

Another lie.... Romney Care ...... Oh GOD. We had Romney Care years before any of you had Obama Care.

Trust me.... You don't want Romney Care. That program help no one.

Romney has no chance.
I said that when Obama's approval rating was at an all time low.

From what I saw, Romney's rhetoric worked and he "won" this debate.

Romney has no chance.
I said that when Obama's approval rating was at an all time low.

From what I saw, Romney's rhetoric worked and he "won" this debate.
Romney is a good speaking. I'll give him points on that.

He has what some people would call a "silver tongue" It sounds sweat coming out, but it's poison in the end and filled with lies.

My favorite Romney quote of all time....

"Americans depend to much on our justice system. I'd like to figure out how to keep people out of the courts"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom