Where can I sell a domain and all these skins???

Andrew

Hey everyone,

I am posting this message today because I am in need of some help. I am wanting to join the U.S. Air Force as a pararesuce air man, however they wont let me sign up yet. I have to pay all debts before I am allowed to join. My debts are stupid driving tickets from 5 years ago. The total cost of the tickets (3 of them) total to about $1,000 usd. They are speeding tickets, not dui's or anything crazy like that.

Anyways, to make a long story short I don't have a job, can't find one to save my life, and its becoming increasingly difficult to search for a job with gas prices going through the roof out here in Texas and my saved funds quickly disappearing. I have decided to sell my completegfx.com domain name and the rights to all 14 high quality custom styles (web designs) I have developed in the past.

I would sell at sitepoint.com however it costs money and thats one thing i dont have right now. If anyone can help someone who, really, really, needs it I would greatly appreciate it. I am not here asking for a hand out, but some direction to sell this digital stuff so I can get on with my life. I am stuck in a rut and I am running out of options.

Thanks,
Andrew Brown

Digital Point requires 25 posts or something like that before you can post in BST, try Namepros.com and any other webmaster forum, most all of them have marketplaces now days.

Sorry to hear about another soul tormented by the Texas Oil Mafia, but they ruined the entire world economy, so you are not alone in your troubles.

Thanks everyone for the suggested sites. I will give each one a try. If anyone else has any other sites they would like to recommend then please don't hesitate to post.

Thanks everyone, seriously. :)

Andrew try xenfans.com, and Digital Point

DP is a no no, the chances of getting scammed are extremely high there these days.

Thanks everyone for the suggested sites. I will give each one a try. If anyone else has any other sites they would like to recommend then please don't hesitate to post.

Thanks everyone, seriously. :)

Truth be told.. if you want maximum pay load for your stuff. You will NEED to target places that DO charge $$ to list. I know you will get more back then posting at forums and what not.

Or try sites, that charge for a listing once you make a sale.

Hey everyone,

I am posting this message today because I am in need of some help. I am wanting to join the U.S. Air Force as a pararesuce air man, however they wont let me sign up yet. I have to pay all debts before I am allowed to join. My debts are stupid driving tickets from 5 years ago. The total cost of the tickets (3 of them) total to about $1,000 usd. They are speeding tickets, not dui's or anything crazy like that.

Anyways, to make a long story short I don't have a job, can't find one to save my life, and its becoming increasingly difficult to search for a job with gas prices going through the roof out here in Texas and my saved funds quickly disappearing. I have decided to sell my completegfx.com domain name and the rights to all 14 high quality custom styles (web designs) I have developed in the past.

I would sell at sitepoint.com however it costs money and thats one thing i dont have right now. If anyone can help someone who, really, really, needs it I would greatly appreciate it. I am not here asking for a hand out, but some direction to sell this digital stuff so I can get on with my life. I am stuck in a rut and I am running out of options.

Thanks,
Andrew Brown

Good luck to you, Andrew. Being a PJ was one of the hardest and most rewarding things I ever did. Your training will last almost 1 1/2 years, but rest assured when you complete it, there is no environment on the planet so hostile that you won't be able to survive.
I'm sure much as changed since I left in 1995, like going back to that God-forsaken, scorpion infested dessert that I spent 18 months in, but one thing has never changed and binds all PJs together:
"These things I do, that other may live."​
That and jumping out of perfectly good planes and helicopters.

ForumPromotion is a big no-no.

You sell sites with FP 'cash' - its a forum cash system... a means of exchange for them.

Flippa is the place that you want to do this if you want legit capital.
Thats just one way you can sell sites there, you can also use real cash. Its upto the seller

Hey everyone,

Thanks,
Andrew Brown

Best of luck selling your website and skins, I would buy it only I cannot support the GFX skins as i'm rubbish using graphic packages.

Top Bottom