What is Cloudflare ? How does it help webmasters ?

I've set up two websites with cloudflare today. Mild improvements overall. Propably because it runs for 9-10 hours and statistics haven't been generated yet. I'm using CloudFlare's default settings for now.

It cought some pretty nasty ones. Here are some results:

cloud-guvenlik.webp

XenForo has its own css optimization function as well as some caching methots. I did't turn on some options that cloudflare has. Would there be any conflict between xenforo's caching and cloudflare since there are similar (or better) methots presented? I would wanna try out the legacy browser caching for instance...

"XenForo has its own css optimization function as well as some caching methots."
Haven't heard of any conflicts per se & really don't know enough about the XenForo caching to really comment. Perhaps the other community members can share?

XenForo has its own css optimization function as well as some caching methots. I did't turn on some options that cloudflare has. Would there be any conflict between xenforo's caching and cloudflare since there are similar (or better) methots presented? I would wanna try out the legacy browser caching for instance...

"XenForo has its own css optimization function as well as some caching methots."
Haven't heard of any conflicts per se & really don't know enough about the XenForo caching to really comment. Perhaps the other community members can share?
Nope, no issues with caching at all with either XenForo or other softwares here. Cloudflare does not cache HTML unless you tell it to, and hence plays nice with dynamic applications like XF. The only issue between XF and Cloudflare is Rocket Loader, which you shouldn't enable for an XF board unless you feel like breaking the editor. That's not really Cloudflare's or XF's fault though, just a technical limitation with TinyMCE.

"The only issue between XF and Cloudflare is Rocket Loader, which you shouldn't enable for an XF board unless you feel like breaking the editor. That's not really Cloudflare's or XF's fault though, just a technical limitation with TinyMCE."
You can actually exclude by url now (if this is in admin section). Have you tried to set a PageRule?

"The only issue between XF and Cloudflare is Rocket Loader, which you shouldn't enable for an XF board unless you feel like breaking the editor. That's not really Cloudflare's or XF's fault though, just a technical limitation with TinyMCE."
You can actually exclude by url now (if this is in admin section). Have you tried to set a PageRule?
I haven't yet actually; good idea. Will do.

We had some system issues last night that probably created the resolution error. A pretty detailed explanation on our blog about what happened. Totally sorry about any downtime experienced.

It was just few minutes, since I've been using cloudflare my sites are faster than ever. Looking forward using the pro version next month. Thanks Damon (y)

It was just few minutes, since I've been using cloudflare my sites are faster than ever. Looking forward using the pro version next month. Thanks Damon (y)

Good to hear. Some customers were affected for a longer period of time, unfortunately, but glad to hear you didn't have any issues for a longer period.

Hey Folks,

I have two beta features that community members can test (for free!) if you want to contact us. Please put Damon:Beta in the subject line so I can keep an eye out for tickets.

Hints:
1. These features are designed to help users that have a lot of images on their site.
2. These features will actually be available only to Pro accounts in the future, but you can get them free (for life) by responding.

Hi,

I just wanted to advise that CloudFlare has added two new IP ranges. While we aren't broadcasting over them just yet, I would recommend whitelisting the new additions if you're doing any sort of IP restrictions in your firewall, .htacess, etc.

Our full list of CloudFlare IPs. The new additions to the list are:
190.93.240/20
2803:f800::/32

Hi,

Rocket Loader doesn't always have issues with Chrome (generally very JS specific). We did push a bunch of updates for Rocket Loader recently, so you could try turning it on.

Note: Where are you having an issue? Admin section of site?

Top Bottom