• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

vBulletin 4 Importer To XenForo 1.1

Sorry I only made this importer for my personal use and just decided to share it as is. I have no intention to develop additional stuff or support it.

Question about attachments importing:

Will this only import attachments actually attached to posts?

The reason I asked is I just removed a large forum from my vBulletin board that had a lot of attachments but vBulletin didn't delete the attachment files. :-/ I'd rather not carry around that extra weight.

During the add-on installation, I'm getting the following error: "Please enter a valid callback method."

The files were all uploaded to the server prior to trying to import the add-on. Any ideas?

*Edit: Fixed, I realized the folders must be uploaded to the "library" folder, not the forum root.

Hi!
I'm running the importer right now!

I need to know if this importer COPIES the attachments to a new location or it just connect the existing attachments with xenforo posts.

I need to know it because I ha ve 6 gb of attachments and 5 gb of free space on my server!!

many thanks!

The source content isn't affected, the importer will create new thumbnails and attachments in the data/ and internal_data/ directories.

The source content isn't affected, the importer will create new thumbnails and attachments in the data/ and internal_data/ directories.

Damn, I'm running out of web space...If I manually move the attachments to the new location will it still work?

Damn, I'm running out of web space...If I manually move the attachments to the new location will it still work?
See if your host will allow you to temporarily upgrade. Most hosts allow you to buy extra storage fairly cheap per GB.

Top Bottom