Trouble Downloading RC 2

jmurrayhead

Hey guys,

I went to download RC2 and have some issues. When I tried to get the full download, it did not appear to be a full download package, (e.g., the install directory was missing, as were other files/folders). I tried uploading both the 'full' installation I downloaded and the also the 'upgrade' package and attempted to upgrade the software. I then received the following message:

You are already running the current version (1.0.0 Beta 6).

Is there something wrong with the download area?

Take a look at library/XenForo/Application.php within your downloaded files - what does it say near the top as the $version and $versionId ?

I can only suggest that you download the package again, as I just did so and the XenForo directory is sitting in the library folder as expected.
This is odd. I've downloaded several times now from two different browsers to see if that would help. No such luck. So I tried viewing the ZIP file without extracting and noticed that the files were indeed there. Going to give the system a reboot and see what happens.

This thread is now missing posts
confused.png

Strange. Perhaps there are some legit postings missing. I don't know, but there was definitely at least one post in this thread where I let everyone know that I was just having some network troubles and the download itself was ok.

Top Bottom