The Ladies' Lounge

Ooops, wrong door. Sorry.

[Thinking...There's a sofa in there? Really? ]

shoo you...
bleh.gif

Kid free is fun, been kid free for years now as both of ours are grown and married. LOL

Still working on my new project, ran into a glitch that was supposedly fixed between RC1 and RC2. Not sure what is going on. May need to do a fresh install to see if that will fix it.

And I weighed this morning, I'm down another 3 lbs from Sunday. In the last three weeks my BMI has gone from a 35.2 to a 31.7 :) :) :)

Liz

GOOD for you - on all counts. :)

Ooops, wrong door. Sorry.

[Thinking...There's a sofa in there? Really? ]
Pretty confortable too. :nods:

Kid free is fun, been kid free for years now as both of ours are grown and married. LOL

Still working on my new project, ran into a glitch that was supposedly fixed between RC1 and RC2. Not sure what is going on. May need to do a fresh install to see if that will fix it.

And I weighed this morning, I'm down another 3 lbs from Sunday. In the last three weeks my BMI has gone from a 35.2 to a 31.7 :) :) :)

Liz

My one and only is 15 now, and it seems like he is rapidly growing up now, not a kid anymore that's for sure, although he is a bit sick at the moment, and a little bit sooky right now, poor thing!

I hope you can sort it out, tech issues are frustrating I know!

Wowsers girl, you are rapidly disappearing :D Congrats!!!

This was a styling issue that was supposedly fixed...I thought I was having brain freeze, apparently it was an issue in RC1 but was fixed in RC2. Anyway, it's happening in my install and this is the first style I am working on that site. Didn't even get started on styling til I had upgraded to RC2. So I am not sure why it's broken.

My goal by my one month appt is to get below 180. I hit one month on Feb 24th and I might just make it. :)

Thanks, everyone.

Liz

Fred, OUT! Geez. We'll have to upholster the furniture with maxi pads if you boys don't stop coming in here!

Glad to hear it, Liz! Have you gotten to the itchy stage of healing yet? I hated that part!

Dragonfly, we've stalled on the kitchen. We got it to workable before Christmas, and since then we haven't gotten the energy back to start again. Hopefully we will get it back in gear soon, but we've still to do the final trim, the tiling of the walls and a few odds and ends, but it's mostly there.
cobblers-kitchen-progress-5.webp

Since that picture, we've put in the toekicks, cabinets above the range and we repaired and replaced the window trim. All knobs and pulls are installed and the kitchen is more or less functional. Actually, SO MUCH MORE functional than the old layout. :D

What are you doing in the bathroom? That's our next big project. Need to retile the tub/shower and repair some old house damage to the ceiling. Interested in hearing what you're doing.

Glad to hear it, Liz! Have you gotten to the itchy stage of healing yet? I hated that part!
Oh my yes, and I so want to scratch but some of what I want to scratch is inside and can't be reached, LOL. The outside incisions, I have to be careful. They were glued together. The itching started about 10 days ago and is driving me batty.

Dragonfly, we've stalled on the kitchen. We got it to workable before Christmas, and since then we haven't gotten the energy back to start again. Hopefully we will get it back in gear soon, but we've still to do the final trim, the tiling of the walls and a few odds and ends, but it's mostly there.
Since that picture, we've put in the toekicks, cabinets above the range and we repaired and replaced the window trim. All knobs and pulls are installed and the kitchen is more or less functional. Actually, SO MUCH MORE functional than the old layout. :D
Susan, I LOVE what you are doing, can't wait to see what you do as a backsplash.

Liz

Dragonfly, we've stalled on the kitchen. We got it to workable before Christmas, and since then we haven't gotten the energy back to start again. Hopefully we will get it back in gear soon, but we've still to do the final trim, the tiling of the walls and a few odds and ends, but it's mostly there. View attachment 11103

What are you doing in the bathroom? That's our next big project. Need to retile the tub/shower and repair some old house damage to the ceiling. Interested in hearing what you're doing.

Hey good stuff re the Kitchen, I am sure now it is working well it's easy to not be so pressured to get it done - looking good, can't wait to see the "After" pic :D

We are gutting an old bathroom/laundry and turning it into a nice fresh clean space, so far we have gotten to the gutting part LOL still a long way off "After" ourselves ..w aaaaahhh

Jeff is documenting it on our site...

http://www.xenique.com/forums/index.php?threads/jeffs-renovation-project-for-feb-2011.108/#post-1365

Hey good stuff re the Kitchen, I am sure now it is working well it's easy to not be so pressured to get it done - looking good, can't wait to see the "After" pic :D

We are gutting an old bathroom/laundry and turning it into a nice fresh clean space, so far we have gotten to the gutting part LOL still a long way off "After" ourselves ..w aaaaahhh

Jeff is documenting it on our site...

http://www.xenique.com/forums/index.php?threads/jeffs-renovation-project-for-feb-2011.108/#post-1365
Kim I'm having loading issues on Xenique. Very slow page loads while browsing, and sometimes getting server timeout errors.

Kim I'm having loading issues on Xenique. Very slow page loads while browsing, and sometimes getting server timeout errors.

Hmm wonder what that could be, I am not experiencing that myself currently, but I have in the past, we are on shared hosting, it might be a high peak period right now.. not sure tbh server stuff is way out of my field of expertise, but thanks for pointing it out Peggy, if it persists I might have to move the site.

Hmm wonder what that could be, I am not experiencing that myself currently, but I have in the past, we are on shared hosting, it might be a high peak period right now.. not sure tbh server stuff is way out of my field of expertise, but thanks for pointing it out Peggy, if it persists I might have to move the site.

Is there someone you can contact to see what the problem is on your server? I'm pretty clueless when it comes to server stuff too, but if we have problems the guys at the other end are really helpful...

Well I am not sure if the issue is persistent or just a one off for Peggy for some reason, are you having trouble too? I am having no trouble myself.

Thanks Jo, I will keep an eye on it, see if anyone else has issues :)
No problems at all on Xenique now Kim. I'm sure it was just a temporary thing.

EDIT: I spoke too soon. Every page I try to load on Xenique times out on me. I can't even log in, because the page load took too long and timed out. :(

we've been having similar issues on our server (intermittent sloooow loading, sometimes time-outs). we contacted our server guys and they said it looks like we need more RAM... is that a possibility for you Kim?

we've been having similar issues on our server (intermittent sloooow loading, sometimes time-outs). we contacted our server guys and they said it looks like we need more RAM... is that a possibility for you Kim?

No idea Jo, we are just on shared hosting with HostGator, not sure how responsive they are to "it's slow" kind of complaints, will ask them if there is anything they can do though :)

Top Bottom