Tegu Talk conversion from MyBB

Joshua

Jake Bunce helped me convert my MyBB forum over to Xenforo today. I think it looks great and I'm really happy with how quickly and efficiently Jake worked on my site.
It will be interesting to see what effect these changes have on my traffic, revenue, and server load. Hopefully all three show signs of improvement. The site URL is tegutalk.com
I've customized the style a bit and still need to do a couple tweaks here and there but it's good enough to go live. What do you think?

Jake Bunce helped me convert my MyBB forum over to Xenforo today. I think it looks great and I'm really happy with how quickly and efficiently Jake worked on my site.
It will be interesting to see what effect these changes have on my traffic, revenue, and server load. Hopefully all three show signs of improvement. The site URL is tegutalk.com
I've customized the style a bit and still need to do a couple tweaks here and there but it's good enough to go live. What do you think?
Jake is amazing when it comes to the conversions and your site looks pretty sweet dude, if I have time this week, I'll join up and post a bit :)

Sweet. The reptile farm I worked for we had one. He was black and yellow and mean as any rattlesnake you ever encountered. Nice site BTW.

I came from MyBB also.
For traffic, will boost after google recover to index your new urls and for server load decrease by half.

I think the style could do with a little more work but overall it's looking great. Things I think you should work on.

Logo text - Make this easier to read black text on dark backgrounds makes it difficult. Something lighter perhaps and possibly change the colour of the drop shadow from red.
Logo slogan - Change colour of text as the dark red makes it difficult to read.
Breadcrumb - Change the icon on the spriteheet to a relevant colour for the jumpmenutrigger icon (far right in the breadcrumbs) the blue doesn't match the red you have throughout the style.

Very miner issues but overall I think it's a nice clean style and I'm really liking the dark red colour it looks good on the light backgrounds but the above is something I feel can be worked on to improve and make readability easier on the user.

Overall, excellent work and welcome to xenforo Jake did a great job on the conversion as he always does. :)

I know your still working on the style but thought I'd point out some areas.

Even I want to convert my mybb forum to xenforo.. Can you guys please advise me what is the best way to do conversion and can I test my website after conversion without buying license... Means I while buy license only if conversion gets successful

I can do a test convert for you, but will be hosted privately on my server.
My forum was MyBB until I decided to import it to XF.
From MyBB > PhPBB > XF 1.04

I can do a test convert for you, but will be hosted privately on my server.
My forum was MyBB until I decided to import it to XF.
From MyBB > PhPBB > XF 1.04

Roldan ohh great... I will be glad to see my forum on xenforo... Let me know what do you need?? Only sql database will be required?

Top Bottom