Lack of interest [Suggestion] Thread Status

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Shelley

Searched and could find a topic about the colouring of the thread status: Closed for posting anywhere and thought I'd throw this suggestion out and suggest re-colouring the box to a red colour so it's a little more distinguishable. To me the blue colour get's lost with the theme and could be over looked. I understand that this can easily be changed but I feel something more prominent should be part of the shipping product.

Another suggestion, I personally feel the png gradient overlay image should be taken out and opt for a single one colour. Thoughts? (Mockup below)

Attachments

• Thread-Status.webp
    Thread-Status.webp
    24 KB · Views: 36
Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I like it. :) Maybe a bit softer red though?

Yeah I agree, the colouring in the first post is an example. Just something a little more prominent that educes the users eye to this area so he/she knows that the thread is closed.

If you don't mind me adding, but can we add something for anti-bumping. I know this isn't a huge problem, but it is a problem. Just something that says this thread hasn't been posted in X amount of days and maybe a check box to post to make sure they know they are bumping. This is great against bots too.

Top Bottom