• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Social

Status
Not open for further replies.
any ideas how i can fix that:
1ath

how i can make the width of the sidebar bigger or something so it can fit as the index?

Thanks!

Not sure how to remedy your problem without playing with it a bit. Most likely you will need to get the FB widget to be less than "192px" which is what the mast sidebar is.

Just as a note to members using this style.

The only change was in form.css

If you do not want to go through the hassle of reapplying your own edits you can simply revert the form.css template then replace it with the following.

Attachments

In the color palette for Social change the @secondaryDarker property. Im out of town and on my phone so I am limited at what I can do.

How do we change the text colour for this theme? I managed to change the font in message elements but couldnt find a colour option.

Thanks

For regular links: Style Properties -> General -> Link & Link-Hover

For links in post (User Generated): Style Properties -> Message Elements -> User Generated Link & User Generated Link hover

For regular links: Style Properties -> General -> Link & Link-Hover

For links in post (User Generated): Style Properties -> Message Elements -> User Generated Link & User Generated Link hover
Thanks for the reply qwk86gn. I should of been more specific. What I was referring to was the general text in forum posts. I want to change it from the lightish blue to black.

Cheers

Maybe I'm misunderstanding but it's Style Properties -> Message Elements -> Message Text: Text Color
Hi Brogan,

I guess I should of tried first, I assumed some code needed to be added somewhere or i was in the wrong section. I changed the colour wheel to black and it worked. I thought it was somewhere else :oops: thanks

Thanks for the reply qwk86gn. I should of been more specific. What I was referring to was the general text in forum posts. I want to change it from the lightish blue to black.

Cheers

Sorry, I mis-read your post. I thought you meant link color for some reason not sure why though :p.

Should I upload all the files again for the update? Or just import the xml and overwrite the old one? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom