Signature Restriction (Advanced Permissions) [Deleted]

Did you set for each usergroup?
It's working well on my forum.
I just updated the plugin and issue remains....

For all usergroup they are all allowed to user formating tag but when I even try to make my text bold in signature it gives me error.
check out the screenshot below:
Untitled.webp

How about the option to disallow signatures for members with less then x amount of posts?
Thats the only option i could really use.. And would make this an A+ plugin. Thanks

How about the option to disallow signatures for members with less then x amount of posts?
Thats the only option i could really use.. And would make this an A+ plugin. Thanks
You can do that via User Upgrades.

Great add-on!
Any chance you'll upgrade it to be able to select what formatting tags certain usergroups can have? i.e. Allow font colors but not font sizes, or allow font sizes up to say, size 4.
Thanks!

Great add-on!
Any chance you'll upgrade it to be able to select what formatting tags certain usergroups can have? i.e. Allow font colors but not font sizes, or allow font sizes up to say, size 4.
Thanks!

Now I have no time to add more features.
But I may add in future versions.

I have this installed but it's not working at the moment.

Screen-shot-2012-07-18-at-9.42.58-PM.webp
Members are able to add multiple images, etc. Many are in multiple groups but I have the settings the same for all.

When you use this it might be a good idea to tell your users that they (dependent on your settings) cannot add URL, emails, images, as the editor is not changed. You can make a notice describing the rules ONLY to be shown when the users edit signature by selecting page criteria for this notice and add:
  • Controller & Action:
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account::Signature

Is there simply an option to allow usergroups to have signature or not in addition to the wonderful other limitations

Top Bottom