Signature Restriction (Advanced Permissions) [Deleted]

Any chance of seeing maximum videos in the signature too or disabling videos in signatures I would prefer the first though, so glad to see this done eventually :) Thank you!

Great Add-On. Will this be added in a future version? I think it's needed for completeness. I want to be able to restrict signatures to basic text only. Thanks.

Great Add-On. Will this be added in a future version? I think it's needed for completeness. I want to be able to restrict signatures to basic text only. Thanks.

It may be added. But The third option allow you to be able to restrict signatures to basic text only.

I hope it is, this sort of stuff should be in the core really, whos to stop someone coming along and embedding 10 videos in their signature, far too much for any forum staff if multiple members started doing it and the system currently lets them :D

Its showing error to everyone saying "your signature contains bb code that are not allowed"
Use formatting tags in signature is set to ALLOW... So what is the problem tho ?

Its showing error to everyone saying "your signature contains bb code that are not allowed"
Use formatting tags in signature is set to ALLOW... So what is the problem tho ?

You may limit IMG or URL to a specific user group. Choose Unlimited or put a number into the text box.

This mod does not work for me. When I check "
  1. Allow formatting tag (BBCode) or not." to allow it still does not allow me to setup alignment, bold code or anything similar. only image and url

This mod does not work for me. When I check "
  1. Allow formatting tag (BBCode) or not." to allow it still does not allow me to setup alignment, bold code or anything similar. only image and url

Did you set for each usergroup?
It's working well on my forum.

Thanks for this! I googled "signatures xenforo" & found your add-on just 5 minutes after your new update, I'll be the 1st to download it :) Thanks again, very needed feature.

Thanks so much for this, the media embed limit is a god send and it should be in the core product, it is working seemingly fine for me and I am very pleased! (y)

I have a question...

I set zero IMG and URL to my registered group but members can still use the IMG and URL bbcode in their signature. When they click save they receive a error message from XenForo.

How can I hide the IMG and URL icons depending on how I configure this add on?

I have a question...

I set zero IMG and URL to my registered group but members can still use the IMG and URL bbcode in their signature. When they click save they receive a error message from XenForo.

How can I hide the IMG and URL icons depending on how I configure this add on?

It works as designed.
They can type/insert but they can not save.

Top Bottom