Registration Message

mrchasez

I have it set, so members have to click a link to be "verified".
That message says welcome, and has a link like all other xenforo ones.

How do i change this message? Make it customized?

I have it set, so members have to click a link to be "verified".
That message says welcome, and has a link like all other xenforo ones.

How do i change this message? Make it customized?

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Search Phrases

Search for "user_email_confirmation_body_text" in the title. There is another phrase for the HTML email called "user_email_confirmation_body_html".

The e-mail messages for everything are all based on templates, just like the rest of your site.

But, they are kept hidden as a Development feature - presumably because if you edited the wrong thing, you could stop people from being able to use your forum. Like, if you accidentally removed the URL that provided the confirmation, for example :p

If you're confident, or just feel like taking a look at what's involved, you first need to put your board into debug mode:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/frequently-asked-questions.5183/#post-248490

Always remember to turn debug mode off once you've finished with it as it can affect performance.

Once you've got debug mode enabled, go to your Admin CP > Click on the now visible Development tab and you will see Email Templates in there.

A bit like the main site templates, there is a main container plus an individual template for each type of e-mail.

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Search Phrases

Search for "user_email_confirmation_body_text" in the title. There is another phrase for the HTML email called "user_email_confirmation_body_html".

I am wondering why the following code is missing in the phrase "user_email_confirmation_body_html"

Code:
{confirm_link}

Is this correct or is it a bug ?

(I am still on XF-version 1.1.1)

Top Bottom