XF 1.2 Problems with add-ons after upgrading

happymango

Hi All,

I have just completed the upgrade and have run into a couple of problems:

(1) I have a plugin from postloop which now doesn't work. When I go to the postloop website and click to enable my site, I get the error message "Unable to validate postloop.php". All the files are there and all the permissions seem OK. Postloop say the plugin works fine with 1.2, so I am stumped. :confused: :sick:

(2) In trying to solve the above, I uninstalled all my other add-ons. Now when I try and re-install one called "Ad Manager", I get the following error message:

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Table 'merc_ad' already exists

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Merc/AdManager/Installer.php at line 19
  4. Merc_AdManager_Installer->_installVersion1() in XenPlus/Installer.php at line 133
  5. XenPlus_Installer->_callVersionMethod() in XenPlus/Installer.php at line 80
  6. XenPlus_Installer->runInstall() in XenPlus/Installer.php at line 34
  7. XenPlus_Installer::install() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  9. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage22/fo/ra/_c/fora.co.uk/public_html/admin.php at line 13

I have only just started using the software and have next to no knowledge about how to go about fixing these problems. Any help would be greatly appreciated.:notworthy:

I don't use Postloop so I can't help unfortunately.

They will have to check their logs and advise you why the validation is failing.

Top Bottom