Style Posting Template Display Request- Paid

xIsabel38

Hello all. I'm looking to hire someone to do custom work for me regarding the posting template display.

I just purchased xenForo, I used SMF prior. While at SMF I hired a designer to create a custom posting template for me. Basically, the user info was aligned on the right while the content of the post was aligned to the left. The next reply would then alter and have the user info align to the left and the content align to the right. The 3rd post would go back to the user on the right and the content and the left, and so on and so fourth.

This is a custom mod I already purchased so I own the rights to it already. But it's designed for SMF. I need someone savvy enough to interpret the code and make it usable in xenForo instead.

I can provide you with the customized "display.template.php" file that was created for me, just keep in mind, it's for use on SMF and also keep in mind that I request you don't redistribute it.

If you happen to see this before Monday, September 3rd, 2012. You can view a live demo of the template here. If not, here's some pictures of what I'm talking about.

This is the 1st post (Topic Creator)
ip2zb4.png

This is the 1st reply (Reply to Topic Creator)
11u7wns.png

This is another reply
ngzyfb.png

Notice how the user info and content fields both alternate on every post.

If you think you can handle this type of job please let me know and we can arrange your price.

all you have to do is simply insert the following code in extra.css

Code:
.messageList .message:nth-child(even) .messageUserInfo
{
float:right;
}
.messageList .message:nth-child(even) .messageUserInfo
{
float:right !important;
}
.messageList .message:nth-child(even) .messageInfo
{
margin-right:140px !important;
margin-left:0 !important;
}
.messageList .message:nth-child(even) .messageUserBlock .arrow
{
left:-10px !important;
transform:rotate(180deg);
-ms-transform:rotate(180deg) !important; /* IE 9 */
-moz-transform:rotate(180deg) !important; /* Firefox */
-webkit-transform:rotate(180deg) !important; /* Safari and Chrome */
-o-transform:rotate(180deg) !important; /* Opera */
}

If you don't know how to get there
just follow this
admin cp --> search at the top left type "extra.css" make sure you edit your site
all thanks goes to Forsaken for his code

That does work and I currently did write that out. So definitely a huge thanks to Forsaken. Imma go Like his post right now!
But it looks so plain and boring.
I would really like to hire someone to spice up the posting style. Make it look more like those images above and less... idk... like boxes.
If anyone could do this please let me know. I already wrote in the code above, you just have to write in the rounded borders and whatnot.

Top Bottom