XF 1.1 [PAIDI need professional INSTALL help: Server-side Issue...

CritiKiL

Ok. I own my servers and for some reason I am unable to to install XF onto it. Nobody seems to be able to help, but I need some professional help in getting XF to work on 'my' server. Right now I am using someone else's hosting because XF seems to work on theirs, but now that forces me to pay a hefty monthly hosting plan which I don't need to pay for because I want XF to work on my own server and be hosting-free.

I have asked this before and have been told that it definitely IS a 'server-side' issue, and even the person I got my servers from tried and cannot help. I know this is not the first time something like this has happened, so I'm wondering if anyone would be able to help?

OH! And 'THEN', I will want my XF site that I have on the other server to be transported to my own server once the XF has been successfully installed. I really don't like having to pay for the other guys service, but I was forced to because I needed XF set up to work at that time. I want to remind whoever fixes this that I will PAY to get this matter resolved. It's very important that I get this transference to work on my own server, so if someone can help or if someone can point me in the direction of someone who can help get this to work will be greatly appreciated.

I looked at your first post and Mike said it was a MySQLi issue. I'm not sure if MySQLi and MySQL are the same or different, but if they are different you could try installing MySQL on your server.

I looked at your first post and Mike said it was a MySQLi issue. I'm not sure if MySQLi and MySQL are the same or different, but if they are different you could try installing MySQL on your server.
This was discussed privately and both are the same essentially and we tried both versions to no avail.

Ok. I own my servers and for some reason I am unable to to install XF onto it.
We could rebuild your servers from scratch and optimize it, if you need professional help. Or you could do it yourself, using the free Axivo RPM's. They are optimized for performance and proven on cluster setups with over 50,000 online members.

Hello! I am currently outside of the USA on vacation. I have recieved your PM but cannot do anything until I get back to the states which will be in September. I will contact you around that time, thanks! ;-)

Try upgrading your PHP (5.3.x) & MySQL (5.5.x). Same issue got resolved for me as well.

Top Bottom