[Paid Service] Full Server Setup / Installation / Update / Import to Xenforo

RoldanLT Did a great job migrating my forum from Vb to XenForo.

Posts, members, Passwords,CMS articles, blogs entries , vBseo likes, , all was imported succesfully.
Vbseo Posts urls was also imported.
The price was reasonable.
I will certainly hire him again.

Reactions: rdn
This is a long overdue testimonial to the wonderful job @RoldanLT did with moving my site over from SMF 2.0.

The site is not big but had a lot of attachment and redirects that made it some sort of a tricky job but RoldanLT was able to crack on. The whole conversion was done in one night! Yes he sent me an email one night saying I have your site on my local drive and the next morning another message saying your site is ready!

I am very delighted with the conversion over from SMF 2.0. There are still a couple of issues we are resolving with site set up but I am loving having my site run on Xenforo.

Thanks again for the wonderful job and I will highly recommend @RoldanLT for xenforo projects.

Regards.

Brilliant job. Roldan converted my forum from SMF 2.0. Everything was transferred as promised at a very competitive price within a couple of hours. Very happy :).

Going Add here as well, In Feb 2014 Roland converted our 2.0 SMF flawlessly to our 1.2.4 XF.
Reasonable priced, good communication and fast.

Amazing;) @RoldaLT has migrated my forum within hours, working and responding quickly and friendly to all my questions, and the forum has been optimized and running everything perfectly.

Thank you very much for everything.

Hi RoldaLT, do you have any experience with customising XenPorta or custom coding widgets to display recent threads (from Xenforo) on a Wordpress page? I am looking to set up a customised front page and CMS for my forum

Hi Roldan, I am looking for someone to customise my xenoforo a bit as I am not sure if I have the time now.

set up of xenporta (I have already installed)
a few custom changes to the template and fixes here and there (I can send a complete list)

is this something you can do? I can be specific in what I want by PM? Let me know.

Hi
Roldan ported our big forum from UBB threads to Xenforo, he was quick, helpful and the quality of his work was brilliant, he ported attachments added plugins and afterservice with advice etc was fantastic.
I cannot recommend this guy highly enough - many thanks m8
RM

Top Bottom