Add-on Paid - Product giveaway resource

dvsDave

I want to have a tool that runs as a widget on the front page as an entry form.

MUST HAVES
  1. The giveaway will be for a product offered by a company
  2. The contest will run for a month.
  3. Users should be able to enter daily.
  4. Each day, there should be a different question about the product or the company that has to be answered to get an entry. If they get it wrong, they get to try only once more (per day)
  5. The entry form should have a 500x500 image to the right or left of the entry form that can change out per question (or a default image for the campaign if no custom image is chosen)
  6. One or multiple winners, selectable per giveaway.
  7. User must be logged in to submit an entry.
  8. Terms and Conditions page for each giveaway.
STRONGLY WANT
  1. Bonus Entries for liking and/or following facebook pages (both mine and the company's)
  2. Bonus Entries for following Twitter accounts (both mine and the company's)
  3. Bonus Entries for following YouTube accounts (both mine and the company's)
  4. Bonus Entries for signing up for emails from services like Constant Contact / Mailchimp

Terms, Payment & Partners
Developer must agree to support this resource for the a period of 2 years, keeping it compatible with current releases of XenForo.

1/3 of payment will issued upfront, 1/3 of payment released upon Beta release, 1/3 of payment released upon agreement by all partners of a stable release. Payment via Paypal only.

Any forum owners who wants in on this please start a conversation with me. Will close this request in 3 weeks. Payment and ownership of the resource will be shared equally amongst partners.

Developer may release this resource as their own and charge what they want, but partners must be granted a lifetime license, priority support, and priority on feature requests.

Developers interested in applying please send me a private message, please include links to other projects as well as your quote.

To Forum Owners,

This is a system like ROFLCopter (especially if the STRONGLY WANT sections are implemented), but it's even better than ROLFCopter. The value is ENORMOUS. I've been working with a forum that has a system like this (just on a different platform) and they regularly have companies contacting them about doing a promo. Do you know what a system like this means to a marketer? A chance to actually ENGAGE with customers, to incentive them to actually read about the product being advertised? This is HUGE! I'm only going to be offering this to my existing advertisers, and when I explained the concept to two companies that aren't yet advertising, they told me to contact them when it's ready because they want, very, very much to advertise with me just to be able to run a promotion!!

I know my ROI on this project is already guaranteed. And I know that if you run a forum with a solid niche, and have advertisers that actually make products, you can make this system work well for you.

+1 interesting concept .... Few features : Admin should be able to access list of members who entered giveaways , Admin should be able to remove /ban certain user from that certain giveaway for breaking rules or qualify .

Had a developer who went AWOL on this, so I'm looking for a new developer for this. Since this was posted, I have to remove Bonus Feature #1, since this would now violate Facebook TOS.

We have a developer! If you are interested, please PM me and let me know how much you wanna chip in.

Top Bottom