Next/Previous Thread navigation

Looking at it more I have to agree the Username does look better below. Just another mockup (with icon/pip) icon is currently 8px by 8px which I feel is a very acceptable size.

t02fx2.png

Looks like you responded on wrong thread Shelly :D

I never used it. Not the least of which reason being that it didn't show the thread titles, and the links were just "wrong". It was URL of current thread & +1 instead of the actual thread URL.

I have never really used this feature. Changes of using the next link and finding a post you like are slim. Ide rather go in the forum category and choose from their so i know what im getting myself into.

Is there a way to go from one thread to the next without having to go back to the list of threads?

For eg. if I am moderating a forum, and I want to check for spam in the 10 most recently posted threads. When I am done checking the first thread, how do I go to the next new thread, without having to go back to the list of threads (forumdisplay page)

vBulletin used to have the Next thread and Previous thread links. Am I missing something or doesn't Xenforo have it?

That is a list of the latest threads, ie. a list of the threads that contain the latest posts.

What I am asking for is a way to navigate from one thread to another without having to click on the back button or go back to the list of threads .. similar to in vB (next thread and previous thread)
I know what you want :)

Is there an option somewhere to enable it? Or is it not available as a feature at all?
not available, as far as I see.

My option was like yours but ....

Attachments

• latest.posts.vs.latest.threads.with.new.posts.webp
    latest.posts.vs.latest.threads.with.new.posts.webp
    90 KB · Views: 36
Top Bottom