• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Newest Members Sidebar

Status
Not open for further replies.

borbole

This is a small mod that will show the x number of your newest members in the sidebar. It will show only the valid users. Banned members will not show up.

Installation. First unzip the mod package and ftp the library folder inside to the root of your forum folder. Then go to your Acp->Add-ons->Install New Add-on->Install from uploaded file: Click the Browse button, locate the addon.xml file inside the mod package and hit the Install Add On button.

To configure the mod go to Options->User Options and all the way to the bottom you will see a new option added, Newest Members Sidebar. There you can set the number of your higest posting members that you would like to show in the sidebar. By default it is set to 5 members. You can encrease/decrease that number to your likings/needs.

Thank you for reading this thread :)

Attachments

• Options- User Options - Admin CP - ForumServices_1327674640099.webp
    Options- User Options - Admin CP - ForumServices_1327674640099.webp
    4.5 KB · Views: 67
  • ForumServices_1327674609544.webp
    ForumServices_1327674609544.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 74
  • NewestMembersSidebar.zip
    NewestMembersSidebar.zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 44
Is it possible to change the Position? I want it below the Forum Statistics. *I dont have installed this Mod atm, so i cant say that*

Is it possible to change the Position? I want it below the Forum Statistics. *I dont have installed this Mod atm, so i cant say that*

Yes, it is. At the Listener.php file of the mod, replace this code:

Code:
<!-- end block: sidebar_online_users -->

with this:

Code:
<!-- end block: forum_stats -->

Attachments

• ForumServices_1328033525394.webp
    ForumServices_1328033525394.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.