Implemented Newest Members block on Members page

Paul B

XenForo moderator
Staff member
I currently use the Newest Members block (in 1.1.5) to quickly check the profiles of all new members: home page spam links, spam in their About section, run a quick Spam Cleaner check on them for duplicate accounts, etc.

With 1.2.0 that is no longer possible as the latest members aren't listed anywhere.

I prefer the layout of the new members page but if that block could return to the sidebar it would be useful.

Upvote 23
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Nice idea, this would probably be an idea for a new thread but even a latest members tab would be nice, get some quick stats in regards to their posts/likes.

Either that or Birthdays, then Newest Members, then Staff (last two can be switched) @Shelley.

The only reason for that is current members' birthdays should be more important to the other members than new members, IMO.

hmmm.... just recognized we do have "Staff Members" displayed already twice:

- in the sidebar at the "Notable Members"-page
- in the Tab named "Staff Members" at the "Notable Members"-page

.... but "New Members" got lost :confused:

Last edited:
I currently use the Newest Members block (in 1.1.5) to quickly check the profiles of all new members: home page spam links, spam in their About section, run a quick Spam Cleaner check on them for duplicate accounts, etc.
I see this all the time on CODForums, and I do some the of same things.
I prefer the layout of the new members page but if that block could return to the sidebar it would be useful.
And I agree.

I was going to ask for this, didn't realise it used to be part of the core and has been taken out :(
Its one feature that I really miss from phpbb where you could display a list of all members and sort on join date, last activity etc.

Top Bottom