My XenForo Services

Naz

XenForo developer
Staff member
I've been working with forums for a number of years now, both my own and working with administrators to manage theirs. In addition, I work with sites, servers and everything in between on a daily basis as my job.

Here is what I'm available to do:

Custom development:
  • Development of custom add-ons upon request for XenForo 1 and XenForo 2
  • Fixed hourly rate based on whether or not the add-on will remain exclusive to your site or can be released publicly after development
  • Further information available upon request
Monthly maintenance:
  • On-going maintenance services to take out the hassle of managing a forum and letting you focus on the content.
  • Fixed monthly cost that covers everything admin related.
  • Further information available upon request.
I have many references and previous works so if required, these can be shown. If you are interested, we can discuss this further over a conversation.

Prices can be discussed and will always be affordable. Support is included and I'm available most times of the day due to having the pleasure of working from home. If there's something not on this list, be sure to contact me for a discussion and we'll see what we can do.

Last edited:
Just had Diesel13 do an install! Great communication and very quick. He is also a great guy, I would highly recommend him. He will be doing some add-on's for me this week!

Reactions: Naz
Just had Diesel13 do an install! Great communication and very quick. He is also a great guy, I would highly recommend him. He will be doing some add-on's for me this week!
Pleasure doing business with you :)

Working with Diesel was very smoothly, it is always good to work with someone who loves what he does.

I highly recommend him and I will work with him in the future!

I used NixFifty for a large board import and server tweaks. Knows his stuff, experienced with VB and Xenforo. Would recommend

I have contracted work from Mr. Nazir over the past 6 months and am delighted at the products he puts forth. These projects include custom add-ons, skin design, and resolving various errors encountered. He always provides an accurate date for completion along with progress updates for each project. The solutions that are implemented are very effective at meeting the goals. While in discussion of how to approach several projects, he listens and provides good feedback and clearly explains his plan. Overall, I am satisfied at the work completed as well as the professionalism of Mr. Nazir.

I've dealt with numerous coders/developers in the past. By far, the most pleasant to work with. He's quick and affordable. I've debated whether I should review him due to me wanting SO MUCH FROM HIM...that I'd like to have him freed up as much as possible to finish allllllllll of my work :P But that isn't fair for him. He's great, nice, and communication is top notch. No complaints, just love him (no homo)!

Moving to XenForo:
  • Installation of XenForo and configuration
    • Includes installation and configuration of any number of add-ons, styles and any other modifications
    • Configuration of server if it does not meet XenForo system requirements
  • Migrating data from all major forum systems, small and large
  • Prices vary depending on a number of different factors which can be discussed
    • Pricing for large boards start at $75 setup and $25 per million posts
    • Pricing for small boards start at as little as $25
    • More accurate quotes can be obtained by getting in contact
  • If need be, ElasticSearch and XenForo Enhanced Search can be installed after the migration especially for larger boards.
I'm confused here, you offer this kind of service but let Slavik do your own conversion?
Slavik helped us convert a vBulletin 4.x forum and went above and beyond the job. Top notch communication, setup everything effectively including rewrites, identified and fixed a few issues and also helped fix a few issues we had with user accounts. Would highly recommend him! :)

We recently hired @NixFifty to convert our clients onto a new store platform and we're very pleased with the outcome. He was quick, extremely reasonable on the pricing and just a pleasure overall to work with. We've found a solid person to go to for future jobs too if his time permits it :D

We recently hired @NixFifty to convert our clients onto a new store platform and we're very pleased with the outcome. He was quick, extremely reasonable on the pricing and just a pleasure overall to work with. We've found a solid person to go to for future jobs too if his time permits it :D
Thanks Russ, it was a pleasure to work with you and Steve! :D

Contracted this developer for several addons over the past few months and each time he has delivered an exceptional product to us. He works very quickly and is great at providing updates along the way. Extremely knowledgeable in xf work and an excellent communicator.

I really can't recommend him any higher. We will be in touch again soon for our next project @NixFifty!

Last edited:
Top Bottom