XF 1.0 Moderation Tools

Every forum system needs a good collection of tools to allow moderators to keep the board running smoothly.

With XenForo, we have looked at how this has been done in the past and come up with some new concepts and standards to make the job easier, such as the placement of the inline moderation checkbox right by thread titles, an inline editor for threads and a control panel that follows you around.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I suggest you view this video at full-size by clicking the full-screen gadget in the bottom-right of the video.

Regarding Spam tool, if the spammer only spammed on user profiles, will the spam tool work there aswell? And what about users who spam people with private messages? How about the spam tool being available on the profile? :)

The moderation tools you use here at XenForo look pretty good, this makes me want to use XenForo more and more, just a shame I don't have the cash for the license right at this moment. :(

Very good :)

Suggestion: How about if a spammer registered and created 10 threads in multiple sections, is there any options we can BANNED & DELETE ALL HIS THREADS in one shot, from inline moderation panel?

Moderator panel was rather redundant and mostly went unused.

Most moderators are mostly ever going to use the inline tools, the report and moderation queue. Other things really are things that fall under an admin (editing users definitely).

This is your opinion. If you learn your mods to use the mod panel, oh yes they will use it.

It
Every forum system needs a good collection of tools to allow moderators to keep the board running smoothly.

With XenForo, we have looked at how this has been done in the past and come up with some new concepts and standards to make the job easier, such as the placement of the inline moderation checkbox right by thread titles, an inline editor for threads and a control panel that follows you around.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I suggest you view this video at full-size by clicking the full-screen gadget in the bottom-right of the video.
It is so nice... thanks!! keep it up....

Top Bottom