Lack of interest Member searching based on userfield

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Shame to have that information in user profiles and not be able to search on it. Just had a member in Italy who needed help posting so I went to vBulletin.com to look for someone in Italy to help him. I knew there were numerous Italian members, but I found no way to search on that field. Seems like it could be a nice feature.

Shame to have that information in user profiles and not be able to search on it. Just had a member in Italy who needed help posting so I went to vBulletin.com to look for someone in Italy to help him. I knew there were numerous Italian members, but I found no way to search on that field. Seems like it could be a nice feature.
if they put the correct info in their profile ... :p

ps. i'm from Italy! :D

that would be a cool feature to have within "Advanced Search" (maybe webmaster being able to turn this option on or off in ACP ?)

I am looking for another search-option which I would need for one of my websites:
search for all male-members / search for all female members

xenForo definitely needs a more advanced search system but i won't expect it until Sphinx Search etc are implemented.

we are not expecting XF to have this implemented on the first release anyway.
I guess we can live with those features being implemented at a later stage as well. Just would be great to have, as the user-data for this is already available (location / male / female) so searching for those data should be possible.....

Top Bottom