Lack of interest Links for Visitor Panel posts and points

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Russ

Something small but probably rather easy I would like to see is on my little box on the home page:

Signed in as Russ

Is there anyway you can make it so the Messages: 6 is somehow linked to

http://xenforo.com/community/members/russ.296/recent-content

I know I love to see what threads have been responded to that I've posted in and this would save the trip from going into my Profile -> Postings.

Unless I'm missing this feature completely somewhere else :X

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
While you're at it, might as well link likes to the "Your Liked Posts" page and Points to your trophies page.

I know I love to see what threads have been responded to that I've posted in and this would save the trip from going into my Profile -> Postings.
This is what the "watch thread" feature is for. There is an option in your account settings to automatically "watch" threads that you have posted into. Then you will get an alert when a reply is made, and you can also check the "Your watched threads" page for updates.

While you're at it, might as well link likes to the "Your Liked Posts" page and Points to your trophies page.

This is what the "watch thread" feature is for. There is an option in your account settings to automatically "watch" threads that you have posted into. Then you will get an alert when a reply is made, and you can also check the "Your watched threads" page for updates.

Yes but I don't feel I should have to watch every thread I post in... hence why the postings are offered in your profile.

Sorry, I'm not following. You said:
Going to the "postings" tab on your profile does not show which threads of yours have been updated with replies. All it shows you is a list of your posts.

Ok scratch what I said because maybe you're not understanding my suggestion :D. All I'm saying is when you click on members name on this thread and the member card pops up, clicking on "Messages" links to their recent posts, my suggestion is just to link the plain text on the home page to the same thing.

Ok scratch what I said because maybe you're not understanding my suggestion :D. All I'm saying is when you click on members name on this thread and the member card pops up, clicking on "Messages" links to their recent posts, my suggestion is just to link the plain text on the home page to the same thing.

Yeah, I got that. :p I simply stated that the same thing should be done with the "Likes" and "Points" numbers. ;)

Something small but probably rather easy I would like to see is on my little box on the home page:

Signed in as Russ

Can anyone explain how to get to that page? I believe I may not be seeing things the way everyone else is.

?

Can anyone explain how to get to that page? I believe I may not be seeing things the way everyone else is.

?

It's on the main forum page above the "Staff Online".
As Mike pointed out though that I missed... "Your Content" in your profile popup is exactly what I want :)

As suggested here and in the posts that follow it, the Visitor Panel (the section on the main page that shows your avatar, username, post count, likes count, and trophy points) should include links:
a. on the number of messages, linking to a list of the user's posts
b. on the number of trophy points, linking to the requirements for trophy points

This is already part of the similar display on the profile pop-up (seen when clicking a user's avatar within a thread or elsewhere), and might as well be included for consistency. Thanks for reading. :D

Top Bottom