1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IPB 3.2 - Early Beta Preview

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kim, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xencored

Xencored Well-Known Member

Am sorry can't help it :C

this cloud?
  2. AzzidReign

AzzidReign Well-Known Member

Too many hostile comments here when it should be more inviting since many admins from various softwares are looking here. The more I see some people post, the less I like the environment here.

Hopefully that changes soon.
    jonsidneyb, R1Lover and Peggy like this.
  3. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

Might be worth your while reading this too: https://twitter.com/#!/Vodkaholic27/status/69925082830606336

Just so you get the general idea of whats going on behind the scene with some people. Anyway, I'm off to bed now. Nighty all!
  4. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Maybe we should go and get what you say. BTW MRGTB has been drinking all night and he's primarily here to disrupt this thread and many other posts.

Edit: Yes I'm quoting you just in case you edit your post which you have a nasty habit of doing.
    Alien likes this.
  5. AzzidReign

I'll admit I was wrong. But rubbing it in my face such as you is an ******* move. I now see why your site is vacant.

Get a life. (n)
  6. AzzidReign

I'm not done with this thread due to the jerks on this site:
    mrGTB
    Vodkaholic

I hope your sites succeed with admins such as yourself. I'm not an ounce surprised neither are successful.
    a legacy reborn likes this.
  7. Xencored

Xencored Well-Known Member

now now why would you say something like that all I did was quote the facts to what you said....
    Thanks didn't know you knew all 8 of my forum domains (y)

Your welcome to read all you like mate :)
  8. Lawrence

Lawrence Well-Known Member

I may have a passion for XenForo, but it does not mean I do not want to read about why others have the same passion for their forum solution. Unfortunately this thread is gone way south, and I won't have the opportunity to do so.
    a legacy reborn, Deebs, Kier and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.