IPB 3.2 - Early Beta Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall stating anywhere that what I was speaking was factual. I'm speaking from personal experience, I think you're the one overreacting a bit buddy.
/boink
I was supporting what you said with a bit of sarcasm mixed it. ;)

I defend it because ITS BETTER FOR ME THAN ANY OTHER FORUM SOFTWARE I HAVE TRYED .... silly bugger you have no idea what other people think and why they do it
At least I don't have any issues with you liking XF because it's right for you. The problem that surfaces is this community is that people (maybe not you personally) insist on how someone else should be looking at it just because they feel that their way is the only right way.

At least I don't have any issues with you liking XF because it's right for you. The problem that surfaces is this community is that people (maybe not you personally) insist on how someone else should be looking at it just because they feel that their way is the only right way.

Agree alot do seem like that or maybe its best for them too... Who knows right? I know how I feel about it :)

/boink
I was supporting what you said with a bit of sarcasm mixed it. ;)

Oups. :oops:

Unfortunately sarcasm can be hard to pick up at times when all you've got is text.

I have a cat one if the spanky one isn't available?
cat.webp

XF was the first to make it... ON FORUMS. The crappy rep systems on IPB or vB are not the same, were never the same, and do not have the same intuitive respect for the "post" as opposed to the POSTER.. a huge and yet ironically rather subtle difference that might have escaped your notice.

I do believe it is you that needs the education here. Most of the commenters in here are well familiar with XF and very well familiar with the opposition forum scripts.
Yes, as a core, I suppose you are right. vBSEO had this implemented a while ago so if you want to consider yourself the first to have it ON FORUMS, then so be it...the truth is, you are not.

Yes, as a core, I suppose you are right. vBSEO had this implemented a while ago so if you want to consider yourself the first to have it ON FORUMS, then so be it...the truth is, you are not.

"you"

I do not now, nor have I ever worked for/represented/spoken for Xenforo

My comments are 100% personal.

Largely Hyperbole, and often bollox.. but all mine friend.. nothing to do with XF or it's associates.

There we go, that "likes tree" by vBSEO is the one I was talking about, the one that is better than most "like" mods I've seen.

Personally I believe this thread has run it's course.

We have all had a look at and commented on the Beta Preview of 3.2.

'nuff said imho... any further discussion is only going to degenerate into argument between passionate and loyal followers of either script.

I would request that the thread be closed at management's discretion.

I agree, there's too many people wanting to pick a fight not really understanding what the thread is about. May that be down to fosters we will never know. :rolleyes:

I'm going to paint a cloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom