Internet Brands claims against XenForo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I'll double my purchase tomorrow to prove to IB that we " software purchasers" are smarter than they think we are and can smell the BS from miles away.

This just makes me want to use XenForo more. Can't wait to get rid of VB on my site.

You not buying may do more harm than good for XF. And that's the precise intention of timing this now. Scare away would be buyers, get Mike and Kier into enough legal trouble so they give up. Whether they win or loose does not matter, its whole heartedly targeting pressuring dev team and discouraging buyers.

Indeed, but that's why I rather want to wait. If they did, which I don't think. I really don't want them to get in trouble.

Oh dear, oh dear...as if IB need any more negative publicity.

This is sad news for everyone involved in XF, or looking forward to purchasing it tomorrow.

You not buying may do more harm than good for XF. And that's the precise intention of timing this now. Scare away would be buyers, get Mike and Kier into enough legal trouble so they give up. Whether they win or loose does not matter, its whole heartedly targeting pressuring dev team and discouraging buyers.

Lemme straighten things up here.

If the page is open to buy, I will.
If the pages are closed, I would respect that choice.

From brand image prospecting, this is definitely going to hut IB, but do they bother about brand ;)

Oh dear, oh dear...as if IB need any more negative publicity.

This is sad news for everyone involved in XF, or looking forward to purchasing it tomorrow.

May not be, from what I understand from that spat, is Brian supposedly used some code from PP code into VB Gallery. PP filed the case AFTER product was released and verified by PP team

Photopost douchebaggery all over again?

vBadvanced vs Photopost

How far do non-compete causes fair in the UK? I know ones with no expiry are destroyed by the court.

I expected this to happen at one point in time, this is truly to just knock on the little guy and try to put tons of court cases on XenForo. I think I just saw a post regarding the Nissan lawsuit not too long ago? Big guy knocking down the little guy(at least trying too)

I'm really interested to hear the response from XenForo, CANT WAIT :)

wtc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom