1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Hide Notable Members, Current Visitors & Recent Activity

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by TBolley, Aug 11, 2013.

1. TBolley

TBolley Active Member

is there any way to hide Notable Members, Current Visitors & Recent Activity from guests ?

2. oman

oman Well-Known Member

3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

4. chikarkas36

chikarkas36 Member

@Brogan what templates need to edit to Hide Notable Members, Current Visitors & Recent Activity i just need to show memberlist!

5. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The FAQ in my signature explains how to identify the template name.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/frequently-asked-questions.5183/#post-181112

How can I find out which template to edit?
    Using your browser, view the page source and look for a line of code near the top of the page which begins
    <div id="content" class="; the class is the name of the template. So for the main forum page, the line of code is:<div id="content" class="forum_list">, which makes the template forum_list.

6. chikarkas36

chikarkas36 Member

@Brogan perfect thank you !

7. LuvMeSumZen

LuvMeSumZen Active Member

Is it possible to just remove one or two members from the Notable Members list?

8. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

Not before deleting their User Profiles, banning them, or removing their post counts. No. At least I don't think so?

9. LuvMeSumZen

LuvMeSumZen Active Member

Seems like there's gotta be a way to do so in the template that controls who is shown in the list - at least that's my WAG.

10. oman

oman Well-Known Member

There might be a way to hide certain member ids with CSS, but can't confirm if it is possible.