Hello Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be buying license #3 today to extend our site and to show our support for the amazing product
I strongly believe that action speaks louder than words. And these guys deserve all the support in the world.

As I mentioned earlier today, I have renewed my original licence and bought a new licence for a subdomain of our site. The total cost is $190.

As of now, I own 3 active licences and 1 licence for Enhanced Search. I expect to get a second ES licence for the subdomain.

This does not include close to $10K that I have paid for Xenforo addons (both through here and custom work) and designs that I have paid since day 1.

These are the best software investments we have made for our online business and we have benefited many times over the cost.

Go buy a new licence, renew your licences. The guys count on your purchases to keep the lights on and fight another day.

Your Licenses.webp

Taxing doesn't have to be taxing

/says the guy from the company who got a Corporation Tax payment letter for a period that hasn't happened yet (January 2012-May 2012). HMRC - heh :D

LMAO yeah sounds about right. I understand the stuff and it still doesnt make sense LMAO (much like my statement)

LMAO yeah sounds about right. I understand the stuff and it still doesnt make sense LMAO (much like my statement)

I still don't understand why WE have to calculate our own corporation taxes. It's not as if we don't have enough on our plate :/

I still don't understand why WE have to calculate our own corporation taxes. It's not as if we don't have enough on our plate :/

Hah, had to send in my VAT return a few weeks back.

For once I had more money put away to pay it than I owed.

Mind you, it just about paid to fill the car up :rolleyes: Of which.. of that petrol 70% of the cost is tax....

Hah, had to send in my VAT return a few weeks back.

For once I had more money put away to pay it than I owed.

Mind you, it just about paid to fill the car up :rolleyes: Of which.. of that petrol 70% of the cost is tax....

Keep lookin at my cars 18mpg and thinkin "I really gotta change this" :(

Keep lookin at my cars 18mpg and thinkin "I really gotta change this" :(

Ouch, even 35mpg doesn't seem to go far enough these days. We should go petrol bomb the hmrc... some sort of poetic justice...

Anyways, as deebs said... back on topic, welcome back Kier!

For those who had doubt I (and others) told you so. (no further comment or reply will be made in regard to that comment. It is what it is)

Kier,

Take your time. Relax as you can. Do what you think is right. Don't worry about the drama here. Keep up the good work. Fight the good fight.

Cheers :)

It's good to see you back Kier. I sincerely hope that the personal issues are getting resolved. I've been keeping abreast of the legal issues and have been praying, and will continue to pray, that this will be resolved soon.

This is to all of you who were not-so-nice in your posts, about this situation, both in the other thread on this site, and on the other site.........

SHAME ON YOU!

That is all.

I tried to update my license that ends in December 2012, but I get an error:avoid duplicate payments by checking your Account Overview before resending a payment.
Oh I don't know anything bout that. I can't afford all them renewals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom