1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Again

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by Kier, Apr 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naatan

Naatan Well-Known Member

If this is the case I find it weird that they are currently in this situation. The lawsuit is so obviously frivolous due to the fact that they got sued before anyone was even able to view a single line of source code.
  2. craigiri

craigiri Well-Known Member

That can be due to mis-communication - that is, the company has been sold once or twice, a lot of the people are not working there, etc.
    That would seem to also work in XF favor...that is, those with somewhat personal grudges are likely to not be working at IB anymore.
    Sometimes lawyers (IBs) keep things going themselves....big profit center for them!

Who knows? But it's nice to find out.

I've been in and out of a lot of businesses in my time, and never got sued because I always opened up a dialog and made some kind of settlement. This, of course, may be as much luck as anything else. You can't mediate or settle if folks have a completely unreasonable position.
  3. sadikb

sadikb Well-Known Member

I know you meant good... was just lightening the mood here! :)
  4. mikoo

mikoo Active Member

I am sure that many of your customors would buy another licence if you had the strength to carry on and get on with your work. Just let us know if you need support - we will stand by you. But please do not leave us in any doubt. Your and Mike´s work is really superb... please do get on with your work!
  5. wickedstangs

wickedstangs Well-Known Member

Just got my 3rd lic today. Love not having to update the software every month:) leave well enough alone....
    3rdlic.JPG
  6. HydraulicJack

HydraulicJack Well-Known Member

Kier maybe a little sign over your monitor:

Illegitimi non carborundum!
    Clickfinity likes this.
  7. HydraulicJack

HydraulicJack Well-Known Member

How about renewals? They're only US$40, aren't they?

(which reminds me...!)
  8. Peggy

Peggy Just bein' me...

lol - as the saying goes, he damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't.
    No way to win with this crowd.
    jonsidneyb, Marc and Slavik like this.
  9. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Off topic posts deleted.

This thread is not about the ongoing litigation, a place to compare XenForo to other software, or to ask when the next release will be out and what it will include.

Further off topic posts will be removed.
    jonsidneyb, Forsaken and Saeed like this.
  10. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

How very true this is
    jonsidneyb likes this.
  11. Brogan

I'm getting tired of members deliberately ignoring staff.

Warnings have been handed out.

Some of you may now find your posts being pre-moderated due to the number of separate warnings and warning points you have accumulated.
  12. Brogan

You've just earned yourself a warning and caused the thread to be closed.

I don't have time to babysit a bunch of members who should know better considering most of them are administrators and owners of their own sites.
    masterchief, Peggy, Mr_Bob and 14 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.