• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Forum Ranks Metal 1

Elizabeth

Second Edition, Metal with rivets in each corner.
Comes in Blue, Green, Grey, Purple, Red
PSD File is included for easy editing, esp the style of the text.
GBL_bluemetalfounder.webp
GBL_greenmetalfounder.webp
GBL_greymetalfounder.webp
GBL_purplemetalfounder.webp
GBL_redmetalfounder.webp
Includes all these:
Administrator
Founder
Owner
Tech Admin
Global Moderator
Coder
Designer
Reviewer
Styler
Premium Member
Customer
Banned
Elite Member
VIP
Liz

Attachments

Please take this as constructive criticism.

You're going to all the trouble to build graphical rankings. Why are you sticking with 11 pt Arial for the font? The most attractive part of your rankings could be the font.

Again, it's your design, but the value of these would go up by 10x if the font fit the theme. Just my 2 cents...

Please take this as constructive criticism.

You're going to all the trouble to build graphical rankings. Why are you sticking with 11 pt Arial for the font? The most attractive part of your rankings could be the font.

Again, it's your design, but the value of these would go up by 10x if the font fit the theme. Just my 2 cents...
The reason behind it is that not everyone will like a certain style added to the type, so if I leave that to the individual, they can play all they want to suit themselves. I do like what you did, but others may prefer something different.

That is one reason I do leave it in a psd format so whoever downloads it CAN edit it to suit themselves. :)

Liz

Top Bottom