ElasticSearch 1.0.0

silence

I just purchased XenES, and I've decided to use ES 1.0.0
Everything works, except the page for recent-content:
https://xenogamers.org/members/264/recent-content

With the following error:
Code:
XenForo_Exception: Elasticsearch error: SearchPhaseExecutionException[Failed to execute phase [query], all shards failed; shardFailures {[tCQ7vzkqREWZSHvKX5fgEA][xeno_xenforo][0]: SearchParseException[[xeno_xenforo][0]: from[-1],size[15],sort[<custom:"date": org.elasticsearch.index.fielddata.fieldcomparator.LongValuesComparatorSource@533c6469>!]: Parse Failure [Failed to parse source [{"size":15,"sort":[{"date":"desc"}],"fields":[],"query":{"field":{"user":264}}}]]]; nested: QueryParsingException[[xeno_xenforo] No query registered for [field]]; }{[tCQ7vzkqREWZSHvKX5fgEA][xeno_xenforo][1]: SearchParseException[[xeno_xenforo][1]: from[-1],size[15],sort[<custom:"date": org.elasticsearch.index.fielddata.fieldcomparator.LongValuesComparatorSource@21e45430>!]: Parse Failure [Failed to parse source [{"size":15,"sort":[{"date":"desc"}],"fields":[],"query":{"field":{"user":264}}}]]]; nested: QueryParsingException[[xeno_xenforo] No query registered for [field]]; }{[tCQ7vzkqREWZSHvKX5fgEA][xeno_xenforo][2]: SearchParseException[[xeno_xenforo][2]: from[-1],size[15],sort[<custom:"date": org.elasticsearch.index.fielddata.fieldcomparator.LongValuesComparatorSource@38e3761d>!]: Parse Failure [Failed to parse source [{"size":15,"sort":[{"date":"desc"}],"fields":[],"query":{"field":{"user":264}}}]]]; nested: QueryParsingException[[xeno_xenforo] No query registered for [field]]; }{[tCQ7vzkqREWZSHvKX5fgEA][xeno_xenforo][3]: SearchParseException[[xeno_xenforo][3]: from[-1],size[15],sort[<custom:"date": org.elasticsearch.index.fielddata.fieldcomparator.LongValuesComparatorSource@2a01a9f2>!]: Parse Failure [Failed to parse source [{"size":15,"sort":[{"date":"desc"}],"fields":[],"query":{"field":{"user":264}}}]]]; nested: QueryParsingException[[xeno_xenforo] No query registered for [field]]; }{[tCQ7vzkqREWZSHvKX5fgEA][xeno_xenforo][4]: SearchParseException[[xeno_xenforo][4]: from[-1],size[15],sort[<custom:"date": org.elasticsearch.index.fielddata.fieldcomparator.LongValuesComparatorSource@2a9e688c>!]: Parse Failure [Failed to parse source [{"size":15,"sort":[{"date":"desc"}],"fields":[],"query":{"field":{"user":264}}}]]]; nested: QueryParsingException[[xeno_xenforo] No query registered for [field]]; }] - library/XenES/Search/SourceHandler/ElasticSearch.php:740
Code:
#0 /home/brogansmells/public_html/xenforo/library/XenES/Search/SourceHandler/ElasticSearch.php(432): XenES_Search_SourceHandler_ElasticSearch->_logSearchResponseError(Object(stdClass), true)
#1 /home/brogansmells/public_html/xenforo/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php(627): XenES_Search_SourceHandler_ElasticSearch->executeSearchByUserId(264, 0, 15)
#2 /home/brogansmells/public_html/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionRecentContent()
#3 /home/brogansmells/public_html/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/brogansmells/public_html/xenforo/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Where should I proceed from here?

Thanks!

Seen as elasticsearch release an update every other month, and with 1.0 now "snapshot & restore, distributed percolations, aggregations and more"; how much of this is actually relevant to xenforo in terms of performance, as I'm still on 0.90.2 without issue. Am I'm going to see decreased search times, indexing, etc if upgrade?

I see a lot of "new elasticsearch is out, gotta upgrade" but not much "and the reasons being are:"

Anyone here know what the benefits of upgrading to 1.0 are to only xenforo? over say, previous .90 versions. As it's not something that has ever broken for me and works incredibly well as it is, I'm loathe to fix what aint broken.

Last edited:
Top Bottom