Fixed Editor - Formatting in 'Edit' mode different than saved results

Kevin

In short... the editor allows you to align an image to wrap around the text, and look great in edit mode, but the formatting that is shown on the screen is not what is saved and shown back.

Attached is a clip of what I am describing. An image is inserted into the text area, the image is clicked on, the left alignment button is clicked, and then the image is saved. While in edit mode the text wraps perfectly around the image but after saving the text no longer wraps.

If the saved formatting matched the editor formatting then I would be able to skip having to do an 'align' BB code to manually get the same results. :(

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

yeah, have this issue as well.
This editor does not allow you to do much formatting......

am wondering why people keep saying that this 3rd-party editor is the "best on the market" o_O
can not believe it..... this editor is crap.

I am now always having issues with the pop-up-editor here t Xenforo.com website.
When I edit a text within the pop-up-editor, then the change does not show up. The edit only works if I use the editor with the "More Options" button.
I woud suggest to K+M to completely remove the "pop-up-editor" from the XenForo system.

I have also de-activated the "pop-up editor" at my forum as this editor just does not work properly with FireFox 7.0.1.

Hopefully K+M will find a better Editor soon.

itunes.png
Just seeing if the image wrap works, it doesn't appear to. Am I doing something wrong?​

Top Bottom