• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Dream Style

John

I'm pleased to present our second complimentary offering for XF, Dream. This is a colorful and playful design that I hope you will enjoy using. Included in the package are all the files you need as well as the logo psd file and installation instructions. The only stipulations in using the skin is 1) do not redistribute this product and 2) please leave our small copyright intact in the footer.

I have compacted the style and now can upload it here.

Merry Christmas and nJoy :)

Screen shot 2010-12-25 at 3.49.59 PM.webpScreen shot 2010-12-25 at 3.51.41 PM.webp

Attachments

If add-ons and styles are going to be released here, the cap for zip files needs to be increased, for sure.

Very nice style John.

I can't wait for peachykeen, looks to be a nice "light" style, a nice alternative for what I currently offer on my site, which is a dark style.
Thanks Mikey, PeachyKeen is currently being coded as we speak...should be ready in time for XF Gold along with Forge MB :)

This package has been updated to xF RC3 but still is only available for download from our site.

Dream does not require an upgrade to XF 1.0.2. You can upgrade your board and continue using the skin as normal.

Dream does not require an upgrade to XF 1.0.3. You can upgrade your board and continue using the skin as normal.

Hi .. !

nice design but when i try to go to your web to download the style i cant :S

please upload the files here ;D ! :)

Hi .. !

nice design but when i try to go to your web to download the style i cant :S

please upload the files here ;D ! :)
If you read the OP you can see he can't upload it here, did you made sure you registered on his site to download the style?

I have reworked the style and uploaded it here. Since I have closed xenStyles, support for this will be provided here. :)

Top Bottom